Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe View Post
    gene therapy does not for all people.
    There are roughly 6 people in a SG team, it ought to work for at least one of them.
    Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike. View Post
      A dart is roughly the size of a jumper so it should fit just fine.
      It is a lot longer..

Comment

There are roughly 6 people in a SG team, it ought to work for at least one of them.
        Aren't most teams consistant of 4 people?

To send a puddle jumper through, you would have to send someone through with it. And while the gate room is long enough to fly in, does any know if it is wide enough to turn around in?
        Why are there six pedals and only four directions?
        -Michael J. Caboose

Sergeant, make it spin.
        Walter - Spin? Si-sir, it doesn't spin.
        What? It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I-I'm the general, I want it to spin. Now!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          It is a lot longer..
          I used these numbers. I don't really trust them but they're plausible...
          http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Dart
          http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Gateship

Besides, as you can see the corridor leads right towards the gate:

It fits for sure.

If it still bothers you and your only plan to use the dart for the transporter buffer you can also chop off the front end.

Originally posted by deltaCain054 View Post
          Aren't most teams consistant of 4 people?
          Even so, it should still work on at least one of them.

To send a puddle jumper through, you would have to send someone through with it. And while the gate room is long enough to fly in, does any know if it is wide enough to turn around in?
          You can control the jumper remotely with the drone chair. Or you can simply use a crane and toss it in. Though I seriously doubt they wouldn't find a volunteer to go on Destiny, to study an Ancient ship and all its secrets... There has to be someone from the original team (as these are the wrong people) still willing to go.

They wouldn't need to turn it around, just go in reverse. It has reverse right ? The Ancients wouldn't forget adding it...

Comment

You can control the jumper remotely with the drone chair. Or you can simply use a crane and toss it in. Though I seriously doubt they wouldn't find a volunteer to go on Destiny, to study an Ancient ship and all its secrets... There has to be someone from the original team (as these are the wrong people) still willing to go.

They wouldn't need to turn it around, just go in reverse. It has reverse right ? The Ancients wouldn't forget adding it...
            That's true, but is there enough space to land the jumper between the staircase and the gate?.
            I would go, so yeah I think a few people would volunteer.
            -Michael J. Caboose

Sergeant, make it spin.
            What? It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I-I'm the general, I want it to spin. Now!

Comment

That's true, but is there enough space to land the jumper between the staircase and the gate?.
              I would go, so yeah I think a few people would volunteer.
              I think there is.

Comment

i still think an ark device would be better you could beam a puddle jumper into the buffer but its not really worth wasting one.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

we could send a 304 with lots of stuff to the ori galaxy and then sent the MW supergate to a near by gate to Destiny and then sent the 304 through.

Comment

Good plan with a longer dialing window. Don't think we could get the entire MW Supergate throught a 30s window

Comment

It fits for sure.

If it still bothers you and your only plan to use the dart for the transporter buffer you can also chop off the front end.
                      Why use the whole dart? Why not just gut the dart and take out the transporter system and control board. Much smaller AND you can send more than one through in 30s. More supplies then.

Comment

Originally posted by ONeill4tW View Post
                        Why use the whole dart? Why not just gut the dart and take out the transporter system and control board. Much smaller AND you can send more than one through in 30s. More supplies then.
                        Indeed.

Comment

or even better why not copy the tech from the arc and interface it with beaming tech so we could send wot ever we want and beam ship outside the destiny when we want.

the tech from SG1 which can give u membreys. we could upload sams and makays knowleage

also i would not mind an xbox

Comment

You people do realize I said this already right?
                            -Michael J. Caboose

Sergeant, make it spin.

Comment

Originally posted by mickhhh View Post
                              also i would not mind an xbox

Xbox rules!

Can't wait for Halo Reach
                              -Michael J. Caboose

Sergeant, make it spin.

Comment

McKay and medical supplies.

Comment

Working...
                                X