No announcement yet.

Seeding of Stargates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would the shields give of CO2? I just figure that they would want to test that destiny was able to do what they wanted it to and, for instance, gate it when it is in FTL to make sure it will drop out to gate to it.

Comment

Well its not really the shields that give off CO2, its more the effect it has on the power system. The surge in energy due to the strain causes blow outs in the power conduits and as we all know exposed electrical current does produce ozone and in an oxygen rich environment all it would need is a small spark and kaboom! Flash fire producing plenty of carbon dioxide that needs to be taken out of the air. Besides Rush does say that the ancients didn’t stay on destiny and even if they did im sure they would have replaced all the co2 scrubbing compound before they left.
      sigpic

Comment

To me the scrubbers were that way, cause the mix was so damn old..

Comment

. . . that two ^^ lol
          sigpic

Comment

The third shuttle was probably either ripped off or damaged so badly that destiny decided to realease it.

With gateing in using other closer destiny style. Gates. the first thing you would have to do was get a remote. Then you would have to have Many ZPMs to make the Jump between galaxies. Also the gates might no even be capable of dialing another galaxy. And to go ahead of destiny we would have to make a longer wormhole than to dial destiny. Plus you need to know where you're going.

I think that using those other destiny style gates to get there is just not pheasable.
            Last edited by ZPM Odyssey; 27 April 2011, 05:13 AM.
            ZPM Odyssey

sigpic

Help continue the MALPs in the MALP room song

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...MALP-room-song

Comment

Working...
            X