X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maby it sends you to the nearest Disney Land That be bad product placement
    Originally posted by cowpants
    ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Rosilin for pres

Comment

Come on guys the ninth chevron obivously conects to a pond with no fish in nothern minnesota!

Comment

I think it goes to millions of galaxies in the farthest corners of the universe. Either that or it makes burgers, GEORGE FOREMAN STYLE!!!.
        A Gater who's also a Transfan?! What is this world coming to?!

Comment

The ninth chevron takes you to a locked safe deposit box inside of the gate network

Comment

no it takes you to the homeworld of the FURLINGS, or where that Unas Daniel likes is
            ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            Rosilin for pres

Comment

It takes you to that mysterious island from LOST.

HERMIOD: 'Crap' indeed.

Comment

The 9th chevron is for how to ascend (here is a more detailed description!)(it's a lot like math graphing functions)
                ***1st-6th chevron are for calculation of destination
                ***7th-8th chevron are for calculation of galactical destination
                ***9th chevron is for level of ascention (wave length of the energy that they ascend into)

Now...I know that there are people out there that are asking "what about the point of origin?" Well the answer is simple! You return to the same address that you are dialing out of! Within the destination chevrons, there are points of reflection (which means just a point of reference in space) and then there are the points of inflection (which actually redirects the matter/energy stream to where it needs to go! (Always calculating that the traveler is going to return home.)

Well...What do you think!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatedialer View Post
                  What it might do is that it allows a wormhole to activate to a planet with no Stargate. The ancients might of used this to open a wormhole to a planet with no stargate and take the materials with them to build a Stargate.

Gatedialer

I think its like that but instead of a wormhole its a auto-guided hyperspace window that will send a jumper to the destination with materials to build a stargate, or maybe they would send multiple jumpers with pieces of a stargate and put them together once they exited hyperspace, and i know your going to say that using hyperspace it would take a long time to get there but that is relative to the engines power and if the stargate somehow warped hyperspace so that its like 10-15 minutes, i also know that your going to ask if they can do that why didnt they do that with thier ships, i answer you with the stargate adds a stability factor that you cannot get with a normal hyperspace window, anyway i feel like im blabbering on about a theory that no one really cares about so Aveo Amacus
                  Last edited by AlteranTheAncient; 12 February 2007, 09:10 PM.

Comment

the 9th chevron is a self destruct mechanism so its an easy way to destroy one

once the 9th chevron isin place it gathers all the energy it has and over loads the gate thus BA-BOOMMMM!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Several of us over on the Sony stargate boards passed around the idea, that the 9th sheveron might be a means of shifting to an Alternate universe.. We know they had other tech to do that (such as that mirror), so why not something in the gate itself?

Comment

what it really does is gives us a season 11 PRESS THE DAMN 9th CHEVRON!!!!!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        Rosilin for pres

Comment

maybe it makes an event horizon without a wormhole...kind of like what they did in 48 hours, but easier...
                          Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
                          Check out my Flickr

Comment

Ok, so after 10 years of SG-1 and 3 years of atlantis, we still have never see the ninth chevron ever be used. Will it ever be used? Anyone have any news or leakage as to if/when itll be used? Im anxious as to what its used for. Any ideas?

Comment

After this length of time if we do ever find out what it's used for it will probably be a major let down. It's just another thing on the long list of unfinished storylines and unanswered questions from SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by DangerIsGo View Post
                                Ok, so after 10 years of SG-1 and 3 years of atlantis, we still have never see the ninth chevron ever be used. Will it ever be used? Anyone have any news or leakage as to if/when itll be used? Im anxious as to what its used for. Any ideas?
                                THe 9th Chevron could actually be explored in the second SG-1 movie, as with many anicent designs and technology they always leave their junk lying around maybe the 9th chevron is a time chevron used in time travel, because if their puddle jumpers which have DHDs can travel back and forward in time then maybe SG-1 find a device that allows the ninth chevron to be used (like the 8th chevron can only be used if the master crystal is in place and/or theres sufficent power to use it)

Comment

Working...
                                X