Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would just like to bring attention to my idea, posted previously in this thread. Look it up, some of you new to the thread might like it.
    "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
    Mark Twain

Daniel Jackson and Sam Carter are the kinds of nerds I want to be.

Comment

i always thought thats how you do more advanced things so you dial nine cheverons this overides the eigth and makes the gate acept macros advanced programs such as not forming the kawosh dialing multiple gates ect ect ect

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

What is it? What does it do? In SG-1, we found out that 7 chevrons will take us to a world. In Atlantis, we found out that eight chevrons will take us to another galaxy. Now in the upcoming third series I think we should find out what the ninth chevron does. Here's my guess; travel to parallel worlds. What do you think? Let the speculation begin!

Comment

Please O Please search the frakking forum pally!!!
          "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Wasn't "everything you ever wanted to know about the 9th chevron" pinned?
            The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Maybe it doesn't do anything.

Remember that the gate having 9 chevrons is a throwback to the movie (the SG1 Stargate prop was built from the movie prop) I doubt that the writers will ever find a use for it
              The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Originally posted by the_dark_light View Post
                Wasn't "everything you ever wanted to know about the 9th chevron" pinned?
                Yep, here's a link to it:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=19184
                Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

maybe it lets you flash the gate BIOS or install custom firmware. Maybe it lets you play Doom on it? You know it's not hacked until it plays Doom.
                  Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
                  Check out my Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri View Post
                    this might be like another thread but i wanted to hear some thoughts about it
                    i wuld have 2 say dat the ninth chevron is definitely a point of origin so i wuld say dat it connects to a distant galaxy like da 8th chevron did but further then the pegasus galaxy so i wuld say dat wuld start da spinoff after the third stargate movie

Comment

Originally posted by charlie shakey View Post
                      i wuld have 2 say dat the ninth chevron is definitely a point of origin so i wuld say dat it connects to a distant galaxy like da 8th chevron did but further then the pegasus galaxy so i wuld say dat wuld start da spinoff after the third stargate movie
                      The 9th Chevron Probably Is used as the PoO For The Local Galaxy group!!!!

Our Local Group is Headed towards The Virgo Super Cluster, Could there be stargates that connect to it or Other Distant galaxies FAR FAR AWAY! I hate quoting Star wars.

Now in use. pps is at 4,929 Terawatts
                      pps = power per second
                      The power that power's the great cities of the Ancients.
                      xfire = zpm
                      [m2k] klan, and forever will be.
                      http://m2kclan.com
                      vent info: voice250.hurricanehost.com
                      port: 3785
                      P90>M4A1+AK47+Machine Gun
                      halo player and cs:s, cs:1.6, cz, cod2.
                      Save Stargate NOW!!!- http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Matarrese View Post
                        maybe it lets you flash the gate BIOS or install custom firmware. Maybe it lets you play Doom on it? You know it's not hacked until it plays Doom.
                        WARNING! Installing Pegasus firmware on a MW gate (or vice versa) will render the gate inoperable and void the warranty! (and not to mention that ancientgate.plc filed chapter 11 about 10,000 years ago so no 24 nanosecond callout)

Comment

Hey folks, I know this might be stupid and the answer is probably somewhere in this thread but can anyone tell me which episode the ninth chevron was in? i dont believe i have seen it. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by deanicus22 View Post
                            Hey folks, I know this might be stupid and the answer is probably somewhere in this thread but can anyone tell me which episode the ninth chevron was in? i dont believe i have seen it. Cheers
                            Sorry my bad, i know what it is now

Comment

Originally posted by the_dark_light View Post
                              WARNING! Installing Pegasus firmware on a MW gate (or vice versa) will render the gate inoperable and void the warranty! (and not to mention that ancientgate.plc filed chapter 11 about 10,000 years ago so no 24 nanosecond callout)
                              "Stargate Tech Support"
                              "I BRICKED MY STARGATE!!!!"
                              "Serial Address?"
                              "Auriga, Cetus, Centarus, Cancer, Scutum, Erianus"
                              "Sorry, your gate doesn't appear to be under our GateCare program anymore"
                              "NOOOOOOO!!!!"

The above is modeled after one of my experiences with AppleCare
                              Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
                              Check out my Flickr

Comment

7th combind chevron will be used to go to planets i n your current Galaxyes.
                                8th combind chevron Will Do so u can change galaxy.
                                9th Combind chervon will do so u can go to a complete and other galaxy cluster.

Just something i would found up
                                that my thought

Comment

Working...
                                X