This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liek chicken

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

A lot

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

A lotsata

Comment

I think the ninth chevron wouldn't lead to another gate on the same planet, cause we can't activate it...I think it lets you gate to a higher plane of existance . no...that wont work...so i say it lets u gate farther than the eighth chevron...the universe is big u know.

Comment

why do you post the same word and so short posts??? There is something like an EDIT button !!
            Lord Zedd

Comment

That is the most likley theory, another distance calculation. Lol, this thread is finally back on topic!

Hey Anubis!

Owen Macri

Comment

What's the wierdest theory that we came up with in this thread? I remember the 'spare chevron' one. (just rotate the gate 40 degrees, and no one will know what happened!). What else was there? I'll check through the thread.
                JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
                VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
                MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
                LANDRY
                : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
                Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
                Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
                Mmm... Green...

Comment

Originally posted by 6thMonolith
                  What's the wierdest theory that we came up with in this thread? I remember the 'spare chevron' one. (just rotate the gate 40 degrees, and no one will know what happened!). What else was there? I'll check through the thread.
                  Whey, that was mine i origionally ment that you take off the broken one and replace it with the 9th

my other idea was self destruct. dial the PoO into the 9th chevron, 10 mins later , BANG, naquada explosion

Help!
                  My emojournal

Comment

Lol, fun.

Owen Macri

Comment

Wow, Owen, you had your 1000th post here, not too long ago!
                      JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
                      LANDRY
                      Mmm... Green...

Comment

Ya, I had nine hundred and ninty nine, so I posted once in this thread, since it is mine, I felt like making a big deal about it. Lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

And we descovered yet another possibility for the ninth chevron: Ice cream and cake.
                          LANDRY
                          Mmm... Green...

Comment

That's right. Good memories...

lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

Well, it has been theorized that there may be more than one universe... and not in a different dimension even, but just farther away than anyone could imagine. So the ninth chevron would still calculate distance, but not just to a further away galaxy but a whole other universe.
                              Elando na coinya!

Comment

Originally posted by SmartEagle
                                Well, it has been theorized that there may be more than one universe... and not in a different dimension even, but just farther away than anyone could imagine. So the ninth chevron would still calculate distance, but not just to a further away galaxy but a whole other universe.
                                but i thought the universe is infinite and includes everything that exists, there fore you couldn’t have another universe in one dimension because it would just be part of the universe

(I hope you get what I mean I find it hard to explain)

Comment

Working...
                                X