Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How powerfull are the Goauld system lords?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How powerfull are the Goauld system lords?

I wonder how powerfull do you think they are at the begining of SG-1? I also wonder how many ships does each Goauld system lord get because I always think they each get a set of 2 to 6 ships if that is the case. Does anyone know?

Well it appears that ships get easier to build as the years go on. Building an army in Season 1 took years and years more to get there. By Season 10 an army could be built in weeks and arrive in days.

Presumably they found a way to build ships faster or better, maybe with Ancient tech, maybe Ra was keeping everyone down and his eventaul defeat caused the goa'uld to advance.

Comment

I wonder how long it takes to build a hatak class mothership. And how many the Goauld have.

Comment

Well we really can't be sure how powerful the goa'uld really are since at the start of SG-1 they weren't to powerful but around season 8 they had huge fleet and huge armies to command

Still they have been shown to be very intelligent and adaptive, well Ba'al has for sure.
        Vote Anubis for President in 2012
        A Face you Can Trust
        sigpic
        So whats the worst that could happen?
        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
        It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

they had vast armies depending upon how many planets and resources they commanded, they were only strong against each other with pacts and alliances. they had huge fleets of hat'aks and other ships...but its not that important now as most are dead and the ships are now under new ownership.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X