Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How More-Technologically-Advanced Races Would View the Tollan and Interact With Them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
    that's not the only reason why the tauri were chosen as the fifth race. other reasons were that we proved to be valuable allies (i.e.we had the tech and we used it to help others)
    we were curious about what was out in the universe etc
    thank you; quite true; and I think they may have also liked our human ingenuity
    If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
    [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Originally posted by webxro View Post
      Yes but the Asgards help humans , the tollans would just watch us die
      Ehh, they would've helped us if they were still around but remember when the asteroid was coming they said they couldn't do anything because that would be breaking the treaty, even though the Goa'uld put it on a collision course with us. We saved them far more than they were willing to just send a ship our way to help out.

Comment

Working...
      X