Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modeling Challenge Thread (July 2010-Onwards)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modeling Challenge Thread (July 2010-Onwards)

Hello,
    Before I start id like to say im not opening this thread to personally run the challenges, so dont worry about my qualifications to do so, I just was sad to see the 'NEW modeling challenge thread' began with so much bad blood, so I just made this one to start a fresh with the good intentions that bob started the original, to give people a civil and enjoyable modeling challenge.
    I am a long time reader and occasional poster with some modeling experience, I just thought that a gateworld forum without a happy and friendly modeling thread was something that would put a crimp in most peoples online reading.

A Challenge master and a series of judges still need to be decided, and a system put in place to keep everyone as happy as possible, and for the first challenge to be issued (if no one has objections, I was looking forward to see the products of the City Challenge, so I think that should still be the starting challenge for this thread with a similar deadline, just a suggestion though.)

If you would like me to contact a moderator to have the thread closed please let me know, otherwise I would like to open it with a slightly modified quote from 2010: The year we make contact;

"This Thread is yours, Accept no Fighting. Attempt no undermining here. Use it together. Use it in peace."
    sigpic
    THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

...read the other one we have asked for the original to be re-opened.

sigpic

Comment

you think they'll do it? cos good news if so
      sigpic
      THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

yeah and when they do I suggest skydiver deletes these new ones to stop confusion, the challenge has and will continue on lightspeed art

sigpic

Comment

no arguments from me here merlin, any incarnation of the thread is good to me ill bob over to LSA and have a look, cheers for update man
          sigpic
          THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

Working...
          X