rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rings

why doesn't anyone ring bombs into enemy ships to destroy them, esp in jaffa/goa'uld battles where everyone has ring platforms. is there something i missed
    R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Originally posted by asdf1239 View Post
    why doesn't anyone ring bombs into enemy ships to destroy them, esp in jaffa/goa'uld battles where everyone has ring platforms. is there something i missed
    this was tried in sg1 s10e01 it was unsuccsesfull.
    also rings can be locked out.

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1239 View Post
      Because the bomb would be on the ring platform and could be sent straight back.

Comment

because such an obvious tactic can be prevented with a few jaffa near the controls.

Comment

and because when the shields are up the rings cant get through
          An Axe age, A Sword age, Shields are sundered,
          A Wind age, A Wolf age, Ere the World falls,
          And no Man shall spare Another.

Driving fast has never killed anyone. Suddenly coming to a halt, that has killed many, many people

The Pope, an Irishman and an Italian are walking down a street, when one of them says "Hey look guys! A bar!"

Comment

faulty, rings can go throe shields this has been proven numerous times.

www.darkarmada.nl
            www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
              faulty, rings can go throe shields this has been proven numerous times.
              yes but only when the shields are set to a specific frequency to allow rings through

Driving fast has never killed anyone. Suddenly coming to a halt, that has killed many, many people

The Pope, an Irishman and an Italian are walking down a street, when one of them says "Hey look guys! A bar!"

Comment

Originally posted by james123182 View Post
                yes but only when the shields are set to a specific frequency to allow rings through
                And when the Ori deploy their main beam weapon.
                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                  And when the Ori deploy their main beam weapon.
                  exactly

Comment

Working...
                  X