No announcement yet.

stargate user-guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well if i had better graphics , but until then just add a help need tag to this topic
    sigpic
    Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
    StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
    GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Originally posted by webxro View Post
      like i said i finished my theory i am expecting everyone opinion but until now this is the only thing that explains all

just had a look at it and its amazing, i shall wait for a bit first, when theres been alot of editing done then the first peice shall be complete

Comment

a few good images and stuff

Comment

We can have an overall rating, but I think it'd be more important to work out the specifics first. Like, how strong the shield can be, how many weapons, what kind of weapons, etc. It'd be nice to have some sort of "rules", if not exact physics, for interactions between certain elements. E.g. exactly what kind of power output is needed to strengthen the shield by specific fraction. What kinds of weapon penetrate shields. What kind of weapons deplete shields. And so on, and so on. Problem is, of course, that a lot of evidence for these things is contradictory. And in the series, very often, a weaker ship got an upper hand by using some tricky tactics. All these things need to be taken into account.
          MWG Gate Network Simulation

Looks familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by K^2 View Post
            We can have an overall rating, but I think it'd be more important to work out the specifics first. Like, how strong the shield can be, how many weapons, what kind of weapons, etc. It'd be nice to have some sort of "rules", if not exact physics, for interactions between certain elements. E.g. exactly what kind of power output is needed to strengthen the shield by specific fraction. What kinds of weapon penetrate shields. What kind of weapons deplete shields. And so on, and so on. Problem is, of course, that a lot of evidence for these things is contradictory. And in the series, very often, a weaker ship got an upper hand by using some tricky tactics. All these things need to be taken into account.

lets see what people have come up with

Comment

and also we need some sort of list of tactics
              sigpic
              Stargate Mods List

Comment

Yes, that would be nice. Maybe publish it like a guide to F302 pilots? Put a list of known enemy tactics and supplement it with pictures of various ship silhouettes as well as colors of engine plume and weapon beams.
                MWG Gate Network Simulation

Looks familiar?

Comment

i think i saw on the web a pilot guide for F-22 i think we can convert them to the 302.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Mods List

Comment

all wicked, now this is taking shape

Comment

well not really it will take shape when we will see the first version of it , and also be sure to add the legal thing it sounds like this :" Any material presented here belongs to their respective owners , we take no responsibility about any damage to you pc or anything it may happen to you when and after you read this .This material is free to reproduce as long as you provide a link to gateworld for future updates [bla ... bla ...bla some more stuff ...bla ..bla] Any relations whit real life facts is purely random.Have a nice lecture " that shout keep you away from lawyers .
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Mods List

Comment

well not really it will take shape when we will see the first version of it , and also be sure to add the legal thing it sounds like this :" Any material presented here belongs to their respective owners , we take no responsibility about any damage to you pc or anything it may happen to you when and after you read this .This material is free to reproduce as long as you provide a link to gateworld for future updates [bla ... bla ...bla some more stuff ...bla ..bla] Any relations whit real life facts is purely random.Have a nice lecture " that shout keep you away from lawyers .

i will take that into consideration

Comment

well if you don't use something like that mgm can sue you .Even gateworld has that look here
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Mods List

Comment

well if you don't use something like that mgm can sue you .Even gateworld has that look here

i know, i mean't i would use these in a certain place.....

Comment

one at the beginning of the document would cover it all .
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Mods List

Comment

got it, when things come together well then i shall start

Comment

Working...
                                X