Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ancienty console in front of the gate room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apollo22 View Post
    It blew up again in "first contact and lost tribe" epi and the replicators did not repair this time, i dont know how we repaired it.
    Most of the blast was contained by the shields. Sheppard and Zelenka were in the control room at the time and they survived, so blast couldn't have been too big.

Comment

Originally posted by Badhron View Post
      Most of the blast was contained by the shields. Sheppard and Zelenka were in the control room at the time and they survived, so blast couldn't have been too big.
      Big enough to blow the gate hence heh? they all had their own ancienty personal shields ;]

Comment

it is probably just an interface console/power plug

in prodigal it is prob what pluged into the jumper.

as for the city shut-down imho it wasn't the console that did that it was a command overide code that the lantian commander used. an "all systems overide code" if you will
        And the meek shall inherit the earth...............but only after the last soldier wills it to them

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumDragon View Post
          it is probably just an interface console/power plug

in prodigal it is prob what pluged into the jumper.

as for the city shut-down imho it wasn't the console that did that it was a command overide code that the lantian commander used. an "all systems overide code" if you will
          I don't know what you mean, till I see a picture of it.

Comment

Originally posted by KaiLynn View Post
            I don't know what you mean, till I see a picture of it.

the jumper set down right on top of where the console is so it could have stuck up a fraction and been used to interface with the jumper's batteries
            And the meek shall inherit the earth...............but only after the last soldier wills it to them

Comment

so i may have been wrong about it being destroyed in the lost tribe epi, from the pic it may seem like the blast came just short of where i would say the lockout device was

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb..._PDVD_0034.JPG

as for the michael jumper plugging into it, i would say this could be possible because how else does a jumper take control of the entire city power grid and i know some of you may say that they did this from the control room but if you remember that when the jumper was destroyed, the power returned

Comment

It is possible, But unlikely because it just seems odd that the jumper would have a place for it to plug into.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient Lantean View Post
                  It is possible, But unlikely because it just seems odd that the jumper would have a place for it to plug into.

emergency systems. most critical buildings (hosp., PD., etc.) have generators so the jumper interface may be the ancient equivilent

Comment

Working...
                  X