Clear All

Planet Killer Ships from B5.
    Favorite Characters:
    Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
    Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
    SG1: Jack O'Neill
    SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
    Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

actually the Ori and Ancients are equally large groups. the Ori wanted worshippers to outbalance the ancients. seeing their arrogance and selfishness, a straight-out war would've caused too many losses. it's canon that a direct battle would be bloody. since earth would be the last nail in the Collective's coffin, the ori galaxy had a few billion worshippers at most.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
        actually the Ori and Ancients are equally large groups. the Ori wanted worshippers to outbalance the ancients. seeing their arrogance and selfishness, a straight-out war would've caused too many losses. it's canon that a direct battle would be bloody. since earth would be the last nail in the Collective's coffin, the ori galaxy had a few billion worshippers at most.
        Proof is? I'm tempted to believe that the Ancients left the Ori alone until it was too late. Morgan didn't think the Ori were threatening until she realized Merlin was right.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

both sides are equally powerful, the war will be bloody and earth as worshipper would tip the balance in the ori's favour

Comment

Working...
          X