Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I can't remeber what the name of the episode was (i know it was in the first season) but are there planets out there that we are harvesting these crystals from or are we actually growing them....I always assumed that when ever we were using the crystals, we either got them from the Tok'ra or from the captured Goauld ships?

Comment

Originally posted by AzMcNeil
      Now I can't remeber what the name of the episode was (i know it was in the first season) but are there planets out there that we are harvesting these crystals from or are we actually growing them....I always assumed that when ever we were using the crystals, we either got them from the Tok'ra or from the captured Goauld ships?
      The episode you propably were thinking about was Cold Lazarus but those crystals were sentient beings that were destoryed by the Gou'ald. They had to be sent back to theirhome world or they would eventually exploded in our atmosphere.

You are propbably right that we got our from the Tok'ra and capture Gou'ald ships.

Comment

Now heres a quick question...sorta off topic. Do the asgard use crystals in their ships...I can't remeber any episode where we actually got to see what the ships inner workings actually looked like. Maybe they have something more advanced???

Comment

Actually, looks like they use stones, mostly. Looks a little different from Goa'uld crystals.
          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

well I know they use stones for the ships controls and various other stuff. But what about everything else? the goauld have crystals in the inner-workings of their ships for everything. Engines, shields, censors (even though they never seem to use them ) Maybe I'll find out one day...I'm a dork that way

Comment

I agree they never use their censors. The Goa'uld's language is never bleeped. Hehe. I think you mean sensors.

And I don't think you're a dork.
              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                I agree they never use their censors. The Goa'uld's language is never bleeped. Hehe. I think you mean sensors.

And I don't think you're a dork.
                damn me and my bad spelling...I speek good though, no? LOL

Comment

IMO the crystals are actually a type of mini quantum-computer/storage device that works by rearranging atoms or molecules to store information.

Comment

Or maybe the TPTB thought they looked cool, simple and were cheap

Comment

from a toy store?
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

Maybe they were on special?

Comment

Working...
                        X