Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is very cool i wish i had that much coin..... darn you grad school!!!!! Very cool tho!
    sigpic

Comment

Wow, they look so cool, dude.

Comment

Sweet, green for you. *Sniffles* I want a Z-pm.

"Green. Green. Super Green! Emerald Green. Bzzzzz. Bzzz Bzzz Bzz"!!!
        Cudos for anyone who gets that quote.
        Hmmm with you on our side, we will beat all! Teach others to make Z-pm's, then we can have Z-pm cannons. There is an uber weapon.
        sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

That would be from chris tuckers character in the fifth element.
          sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

awesome however next time use clear plastic and make it light up

Please help my dragon grow!

Comment

Actually have a rechargeable battery inside with different voltage and amperage options and make it an actual power source...just a thought...i will build one TO THE HARDWARE STORE TO GET SOME PLEXIGLASS!

Comment

gonna be harder than you think quetesh. this guy has been making these ZPMs for years and yes they do light up but we seem to have some trouble getting the lighting just right. right now he is working on one that lights up and makes the zpm noises.

Comment

trial and error, my friend. it solves all problems in due time

Comment

Originally posted by QueteshRuled View Post
                    trial and error, my friend. it solves all problems in due time
                    By all means. Give it your best shot! I will go ahead and tell you that if you try to use plexieglass you will fail... trust me I know... I am sculpting the master for my new ZPM 2.0 and I has access to the screen use ZPM and I have matched all the details. I have indeed been making these for years and I have a leg up... But good luck to you!!!!

Check out my facebook page: www.facebook.com/actiprops
                    Click here for my YouTube Channel!

Click here for my blog!

"Like" my Facebook.com page

Comment

i will soon succeed but constructive criticism is always welcome. and plexi may well fail what material did you use for the main outside?

Comment

he used a type of modeling polymer. I cant remember which one but if you have one of those figurines with a hazy translucent crystal type part on it then it is kinda like that.

Comment

ok...to my model collection...and nope i dont see any...to google...it seems almost like a thicker, less whitish polyethylene...

Comment

Pretty much. the thicker part i what helps to diffuse(spread) the lighting

Comment

I posted new pictures on the SGA merchandise forum of my ZPM 2.0
                              Click here for my YouTube Channel!

Click here for my blog!

"Like" my Facebook.com page

Comment

Working...
                              X