Stargate Vs Star Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtlantisAssassin View Post
    AGREED! Revan and Bastila combined would be able to destroy anything the stargate universe could ever throw at them!
    Not Replicators.
    Originally posted by Craig Charles
    "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

ok, replicators excluded. but they're cheating anyway

although... with some upgrades (revan was pretty good with tech, if i remember what's canon right), the starforge might be able to come up with countermesures, maybe it's on replicators.
      sigpic

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by IMDB
      Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
      Hehe

Comment

i am just going to comment on the fact that the starwars rebel fighters have shields not sure how good they are though and proton torpedoes dont know if they will lock but it looks like they will since in 4 the torpedoes curvedto go in (maybe dramatic effect or due it was a stationary target.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest750 View Post
          Not Replicators.
          They could destroy replicators the same way they destroyed everything else, force wave cheesing them into the same wall until all their hitpoints were gone.

Comment

and when the replicators become immune to the force wave?
            Originally posted by Craig Charles
            "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Originally posted by Guest750 View Post
              and when the replicators become immune to the force wave?
              Cheese them with force lightning instead.

Comment

stargate Vs star wars.
                i would say Star wars as the tau-ri don't have that many ship.
                were as the jedi have tons of them this have laser weapon.
                which would kill any one meaning a p90 is usless.
                the battle crusier would just pawn the X-304 unless they send in some nuke or they use there asgard beam.
                you never know hard one its 50 50 for me.
                i draw StarGate ships I'm not perfect at them, then nothing's perfect well StarGate is

I will do request cause I'm nice, i have an obsession with drawing Ori Mother Ships don't know why

Spoiler:
                i'm writing my own Stagate series, its called star gate Achilles its a a galaxy based with the highly technology advanced replicator-humans with atlanten and Asgards technology 2 of the most power ships and a fleet of C-305's are in bound to find out if there is an live this galaxy but what will heppen will be massive shock to the tau-ri

x-304 line art
                Spoiler:

done by me took hours then forgot to add weapons so its not finished

feel free to use I'd love to see colored in version

Comment

Firepower-wise? Star wars wins. But we have to remember that it was " a long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.." But the sheer amount of energy-based weaponry one ship has will pulverize Ori warship in few minutes.

Technology-wise? Stargate. They could beam Jaffas or Nuke in, and sit back and relax.. and then there's the Asgard heritage and ZPM's..

Supernatural powers? well, Stargate wins this one too, thanks to both Ori and Ancients. We haven't seen Jedi destroying a decently sized fleet with some sort of kinetic energy ball, have we? Okay, Emperor did, but in the end it didn't help him at all as it was easily turned against him by mostly self-educated Jedis.
                  "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

Working...
                  X