This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck Norris vs. Asuran Chuck Norris
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

a stalmate? No...could never....
      sigpic
      385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Chuck Norris Vs MacGyver
        "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

hnw can we choose?
          sigpic
          385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

macgyver is oniel so def macgyver

Comment

Originally posted by colbmista View Post
              macgyver is oniel so def macgyver
              I thought MacGyver was MacGyver!

Daniel vs. Beckett?
              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

haha macgyver and oniel are the same person lol..... sept oniel had a mullet back then...

Comment

yep
                  sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Mullet = magical powers of ultimate Pwnage ( comes with Swiss army knife, a roll of duct tape and a paperclip) which means that Chuck will be KO'd by a single hit from a rolled map.. that has a bar of iron hidden inside it. But imagine what he could do with this..

"You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

todd vs michael
                      R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

What I could never undestand is. Given that Atlantis' shield seems to work differently to all other shield, ie it is impenetrable as long as it is powered. Why didn't mackay simply make a few more of the asuran type replicators, give them a sector of the city to begin production of ZPM's. After stockpiling a few dozen, pilot the city using the star-drive and simply exterminate all of the wraith? The allied fleet would not even be needed, although if they were all upgraded to oddysey-status (Which even when being eaten alive by the MW replicators lasted for hours under constant attack by Ori motherships) they would easily be of great use in speeding up the extermination. I guess at the end of the day none of this happened because it would have simply been too easy and over too fast?

Comment

because the humans were prejudiced against replicators and didn't trust them
                          R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

I guess that makes sense. given that mackay creates one to take out the asurans and it abides buy it's directives, simply creating 5-10 of them with the sole purpose of mass producing ZPM's would have been logical?

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1239 View Post
                              todd vs michael
                              Hm. If Todd is the slightly 'good,' or at least more reasonable to negotiation, then I would say that he would win because he is more open to calling in the StarGate teams and their 304's somehow.

Of course Michael is conniving, though a bit unhinged even for a Wraith, enough to exploit his Wraith mind powers to a large extent.

Again; Bedrosians vs. Eurondans. Who would beat whom in a war in an atmosphere, assuming that they are both on the same planet.

Comment

the eurondans of course. they have a superior air force thats remotely piloted so they never have to suffer casualties.
                                R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Working...
                                X