Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its simple whichever would result in the most climatic storyline as deemed by the writers and producers.
    The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Odyssey

Comment

Here's a question for you: Which Enterprise? NX-class, Constitution-class, Excelsior-class, and the list goes on and on till we get to the Sovereign-class. Or may be even the Enterprise J from the 26th century?
        Sam: "You can´t be serious!"
        Jack: "What?"
        Daniel: "It´s the only way!"
        Jack: "What?"
        Sam: "Now, we agreed...!"
        Jack: "If I have to say "WHAT?" one more time, heads are gonna roll!"
        - - - - -
        Knight Rider S01E11
        KITT: Sarah, our father is dead.
        - - - - -
        Eureka S03E12
        Bismarck: This is madness.
        Fargo: This is Eureka!

Comment

wraith would beat the ori

Comment

NCC1701A was DE BOMB!Had alot of fun on it!

Comment

or the alternate-reality Enterprise from the new movie. That ship was awesome.
              Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!

Comment

Uss Emterpise would lose due to the Asgard Beam Weapon technology but i imagine that the USS Enterpise E would destory any ship due to it better weapon system.

Comment

Originally posted by Valtharus View Post
                  Wraith. The Asgard beam weapons didn't do anything to the Hive ship. Yet they could punch through Ori Shields....
                  the only reason that the dadealuses beam weapons did not do more damage to the super hive is the dadealus had no zpm. The odyssey's beam weapons that destroyed the ori ships were zpm powered. The ori would win

Comment

Hey i support the ori too. Back in the Anubis arc and before then, we saw all these ancient weapons, each of which could be used for great destruction. Unfortunately all the ancients could do is build big guns and shields, while the really really destructive weapons like the one that destroys hyperdrives of wraith ships would never be used, while the Ori would probably use all of them, and then convert the wraith to worship them.

Comment

The Asgard Beliskner Class ships have a power output of four billion Kilojoules. There is no way the Enterprise could ever win.

Comment

Whatever ships you choose I think the Stargate verse will win.
                        O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Since the Ori are beefed up Ancients on a power craze, I think they'd win since they stop at nothing.
                          (But dead Wraiths are always good in my book.)
                          O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom6 View Post
                            Wraith have no shields. Ori mega cannon will punch through it like a soup can, rather than paper as it would if they had no ZPM upping hull growth.
                            if the wraith hive fully evolved as they said it would if earth didn't stop it in time it would get inpenetrepel* then absolutley* nothing from the outside could stop it

*= i can't spell it

Comment

the hive would easely win

Comment

Originally posted by Xiphias View Post
                                Ahem..... THE WRAITH DEFEATED THE ANCIENTS!
                                By numbers, not by technique or technology.
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X