Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if they both had an all out attack who would win since they both have the same technology level thou the lanteans have better shields and have drones and the asurans don't

i don't know if there is already one of these
    i draw StarGate ships I'm not perfect at them, then nothing's perfect well StarGate is

I will do request cause I'm nice, i have an obsession with drawing Ori Mother Ships don't know why

Spoiler:
    i'm writing my own Stagate series, its called star gate Achilles its a a galaxy based with the highly technology advanced replicator-humans with atlanten and Asgards technology 2 of the most power ships and a fleet of C-305's are in bound to find out if there is an live this galaxy but what will heppen will be massive shock to the tau-ri

x-304 line art
    Spoiler:

done by me took hours then forgot to add weapons so its not finished

feel free to use I'd love to see colored in version

Comment

Originally posted by SGC Earth's Defense Commander View Post
      if they both had an all out attack who would win since they both have the same technology level thou the lanteans have better shields and have drones and the asurans don't

i don't know if there is already one of these
      before or after Mckay tempered with Asuran's base code? because if i remember correctly, before Mckay tempered with there base code, the Asuran's had a directive(sp?) that prevented them from harming any Lantean...after Mckay tempered with there base code it opened the door for them to alter there own base code...which is why they were able to attack the Lanteans in BAMSR...

Comment

the asurans would win if they were able to alter their base code. they can build larger fleets in a shorter time span then the lanteans. but their ships are weaker then the lantean vessels because they are replicas imitations. in the battle of asura the traveler ships were able to take out the auroras and if I remember right the humans had an aurora and it was more powerful then the asuran ships.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord-Keroth View Post
          the asurans would win if they were able to alter their base code. they can build larger fleets in a shorter time span then the lanteans. but their ships are weaker then the lantean vessels because they are replicas imitations. in the battle of asura the traveler ships were able to take out the auroras and if I remember right the humans had an aurora and it was more powerful then the asuran ships.
          the human/wraith fleet completely caught the Asurans off guard...none of the Asuran ships had time to get there shields up....the Daedalus and Apollo were able to do massive damage to 2-3 or the Asuran ships with just rail guns alone in the opening part of the battle...

the Asurans were exactly like the Lantean's in that there arrogance got the best of them...

Comment

U know what, I am going to plunge on in and see what results from my toruble making....

SAS vs Delta Force,

USMC Force Recon(No mentioning the normal Marines, as they are not the same level) vs RMC
            sigpic
            385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

well, i have no clue whatsoever, but i'm inclined to believe that the brittish spec. ops. are better trained. but i have no clue, really. seems interresting, though
              sigpic

Spoiler:
              Originally posted by IMDB
              Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
              Hehe

Comment

Well, i know what my opinion is, but hey.

A far less biased opinion would say something,like

The SAS are thetoughest and best trained SF in the world. Delta Force were founded by an American who served in the regiment, thus they will be on a very close parralel to the SAS. They can(but seldomly) fight in the conventional warfare role, they are prime anti-terror unit and operate on a very secretive basis. However, (correct me if I'm wrong) although they are drawn from the army etc, I beleive that they are controlled directly from the whitehouse, not in the normal chain of command(could be wrong here)

The RMC and the USMCFR are quite different, but in terms of training and skills, would be a solid match for each other. At least for the first ten minutes.....
                sigpic
                385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

the ori (not the ascended beings) vs the wraith vs the milkyway replicators.

please make it detailed not just nameing the winning side.

Comment

Replicators < Ori
                    Replicators with rapidly advanced tech and numbers < Wraith

There is no details. Replicators < All.
                    Originally posted by Craig Charles
                    "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Originally posted by Guest750 View Post
                      Replicators < Ori

There are plenty of details that could go into that one
                      sigpic
                      385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Guest750 View Post
                        Replicators < Ori

i think you got the signs mixed up, as < means less than, e.g(?) 0<1, while > means more than, e.g(?) 1>0.

just so you know
                        sigpic

Spoiler:
                        Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                        Hehe

Comment

ok wraith vs ori (non acsended) vs the asgard all 3 at their highest power. please make it detailed it realy bugs me when people just say A>B come on mannnn give evidence to suport your claim. that's like saying the goa'uld would pwn the ancients cuz their eyes glow. LOL

Comment

Asgard will probably be able to handle the Ori, asuming they have APBWed O'Neills. They could probably take on the wraith to, due to their main base, and all their production capabillities, being out of reach for the wraith in Ida.

Asgard win!
                            sigpic

Spoiler:
                            Hehe

Comment

the ancients and the asgard vs the united federation of planets.
                              pleas add lot's of info and technobabble

Comment

Well, assuming they're both at the height of their power, the asgard/ancient would win.
                                Their superior speed (hyperdrive) would allow them to intercept any smaller groups of federation ships before they can form a fleet large enough to threaten the supperior asgard and ancient sheilds. the APBWs and drones would probably even slice the Sovereign class ships in a matter of seconds.
                                sigpic

Spoiler:
                                Hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X