No announcement yet.

Universe War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the Daleks would own everyone, they can travel through time with ease and destroy the entire universe...
    Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Then again so can sg-1 or whoever in stargate. Magnify the puddle jumper's time travel device on a bigger ship, or even use the oddysey, take a few hunred nukes with you, and let the rest take care of itself.

For the sake of argument, who would win in a space battle:

Daleks - BC304?

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

I don't know Daleks are pretty damned tough, well individual ones are, I'm not sure about their ships but since the Time Lords had to fight a huge war with them they must have pretty powerful ships.

Don't forget that the Borg have time travel tech.
        In Star Trek even a Klingon Bird of Prey can slingshot round a star, travel through time and the Enterprise E was able to use Chronometric particles to travel back to the 24th century at the end of First Contact so the federation could have those abilities across all the fleet.
        IMO the united races of the Star Trek Universe's Milky Way could be one hell of a fighting force if they were to unite.

Comment

The Borg alone have millions of ships...in a straight fight the Borg would own the SG universe.
          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Superman > Borg
            Originally posted by Craig Charles
            "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

well, if the borg found and assimilated any other survivor from krypton, he's got a problem ^^
              sigpic

Spoiler:
              Originally posted by IMDB
              Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
              Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                The Borg alone have millions of ships...in a straight fight the Borg would own the SG universe.
                Not mention the fact that they can quickly adapt to most things they come into contact with.
                Group the Borg in an alliance with the Federation, Klingons, Romulans, Dominion, 8472 and the countless other races that have been on each and every show and you'd have one hell of an adversary to deal with.
                The Federation alone can make some damned powerful ships like Prometheus.
                The only area this group may lack in is propulsion tech, but voyager was able to make the warp ten capable shuttle so perhaps the Borg could upgrade their trans warp drive tech to go anywhere in the Universe at a decent speed.

I think the Star Trek Universe could even own the Star Wars one and probably the Superman one too.

Comment

There's also one off races in ST with weapons capable of leaving 400km crators in planets with 2m long inteligient missiles capable of faster than light travel.

Comment

Chuck Norris/Superman/Both > All
                    Originally posted by Craig Charles
                    "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

There's also one off races in ST with weapons capable of leaving 400km crators in planets with 2m long inteligient missiles capable of faster than light travel.
                      Very true, I'd forgotten about Dreadnought.

Comment

Originally posted by Rise Of The Phoenix View Post
                        Very true, I'd forgotten about Dreadnought.
                        No not the dreadnought, its the weapons from the episode of Voyager called 'Warhead' I think.

Comment

No not the dreadnought, its the weapons from the episode of Voyager called 'Warhead' I think.
                          Oh from season 5 (I just checked on TV.Com), yeah I'd completely forgotten about that episode.
                          Dreadnought was built by the Cardassians and reprogrammed by the Maquis if I recall correctly and had a whole bunch of defenses.
                          If you could get either the Warhead ship or Dreadnought to travel in Transwarp then the Star Trek alliance races could just sit safe on their home planets and launch endless amounts of the things.

I'm not sure if it ever happened in any Star Trek episodes but in the game Star Trek Armada 2 you could colonies and shield planets, do that to Star Trek weapon launch sites and you'd be sorted, I'm not sure if those shields would hold up the the Death Star's main weapon though.

Comment

The death star would be easier, either the Scimitar's radiation weapon (depends on how good SW shields are against radiation) or those super missiles which have already been mentioned. SW fighters got right up close to the death star, underneath whatever shields it has, combine that with 2m 400km making explosives and the thing is toast.

Comment

The death star would be easier, either the Scimitar's radiation weapon (depends on how good SW shields are against radiation) or those super missiles which have already been mentioned. SW fighters got right up close to the death star, underneath whatever shields it has, combine that with 2m 400km making explosives and the thing is toast.
                              I just meant if the Death Star managed to get to a shielded planet and hit it's shield with the planet killer beam.
                              Do you know how powerful that planet killer beam on the Death Star is meant to be?

I guess if you hit the Death Star with a few thousand quantum or even regular photon torpedoes, like the 5000 DS9 carried, spam it with a fleet of Defiant class ships pulse phasers and it'd probably be dead in seconds IMO.
                              Not forgetting 8472 Bio Ships, when those things link up they can do a mutli beam into one thing like the Death Star and kill a planet with the one shot.

As for the Scimitar I think it's Thaloron pulse was meant to be able to go through the Enterprise's shields, so I think it could go through the Death Star's too.
                              A fleet of Scimitars would be a crazy sight to see in battle although you wouldn't see them coz of the cloak.

Star Trek has some insanely powerful races.

Comment

Oh man, Andromeda would cream everything. A ship-of-the-line can blow up forty stars all on its own. Then there are the Avatars to be accounted for, and the Abyss, and the Magog, and the Vedrans...oh man. Unstoppable.

(Well, maybe Dr. Who 'verse could beat them...hmm...Time Lords vs. Avatars. That I would like to see.
                                sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Working...
                                X