X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by locutes View Post
    In the mean while on earth...

Spoiler:
    Even though Master Bra'tac said all ships underwater were taken out, but 2 of the Dutch diesel subs were still in operation. Also on the main land of the Netherlands a large group of former free men, now slaves of Apophis, started to get out.

A team of 20 Marines and 6 pilots stormed a Goa'uld base and were capable of taking 5 Death Gliders and an Al'kesh. They took heavy fire and a Death Glider blew up. Also the Jaffa now swiftly went to there Gliders and tried to take the team out. But what they didn't know was that the Marines sabotaged there Gliders. Most Jaffa controlled Gliders blew up and only a hand full remained, they'll die later on, the Marines hoped.

These Gliders and the Al'kesh were put down somewhere safe and the Dutch flag was painted on them.
    6 F-16's joined them and they set up a raid.

The attack was against a factory where Apophis was now starting to build components for ships.

They launched. When the air group came close the siren rang and all slaves ran out. The Jaffa were shot and the factory got bombed.

The Al'kesh landed and took on some survivors. The gliders landed.

'I'll see you soon my friends.' said one of the glider pilots.
    'We'll be back don't worry, we'll bring the survivors to the Alpha Site and we'll be back with supplies. Just safe the rest and hide them from the Goa'uld, and we'll get them too asap to the Alpha Site. Bye!' said the marine Captain.
    most spoiler stuff is fine, but the mean while on earth bit is too soon. maybe about two weeks/months later? you can take control of the rebels seeing as i'm still bogged down with tonnes of stuff. If you are going to do anything major, like the destruction of a ha'tak or the freeing of a country, please PM me first and give me the basic plan of the story. earth wont be taken back until seven years from now.

oh and i thought it would be better to describe the battles in a bit more detail. this could go on for much longer if you think about it.
    Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Experiement 442 View Post
      most spoiler stuff is fine, but the mean while on earth bit is too soon. maybe about two weeks/months later? you can take control of the rebels seeing as i'm still bogged down with tonnes of stuff. If you are going to do anything major, like the destruction of a ha'tak or the freeing of a country, please PM me first and give me the basic plan of the story. earth wont be taken back until seven years from now.

oh and i thought it would be better to describe the battles in a bit more detail. this could go on for much longer if you think about it.
      ok ill edit it.

(this is my first time on a fleet)

www.darkarmada.nl
      www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

(this is my first time on a fleet)
        dont worry.

iv been meaning to say this for a while: if you do write an ark, put into a word document, or programme with spell/grammer check and then copy and paste it into the thread. helps with the type'os that nearly everyone suffers from. this goes for everyone who is on the fleet.
        Last edited by Experiment 442; 27 March 2009, 11:39 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

dont worry.

iv been meaning to say this for a while: if you do write an ark, put into a word document, or programme with spell/grammer check and then copy and paste it into the thread. helps with the type'os that nearly everyone suffers from. this goes for everyone who is on the fleet.
          I don't have Word, nor intends to buy it, but I do have British English spellings checker in Mozilla.

Nor do I see any typo's

www.darkarmada.nl
          www.runescape.com

Comment

I don't have Word, nor intends to buy it, but I do have British English spellings checker in Mozilla.

Nor do I see any typo's
            i wasn't talking about you inparticular. i meant no offence its just to help. it aplies to everyone who joins. i suffer from them all the time.
            sigpic

Comment

i wasn't talking about you inparticular. i meant no offence its just to help. it aplies to everyone who joins. i suffer from them all the time.
              i understand, it just somewhat HAD to imply me, for we are the only 2 that are ACTIVE.....

www.darkarmada.nl
              www.runescape.com

Comment

resunda?
                sigpic

Comment

ehh, was meinen Sie?

www.darkarmada.nl
                  www.runescape.com

Comment

NO NEED TO READ, NOT PART OF THE STORY!!!!!

Spoiler:
                    Two months after the capture of Earth, the System Lords meet, at there Space Station, known as Ra's Palace. Apophis goes, but makes an error...

Spoiler:
                    A week before the planned meeting at Ra's Palace, Apophis finally crushed most of the organized resistance from the Armed Forces, of all former nations. But the true underground is only starting.

On Chulak, before the invasion of earth, an ancient tablet was recovered, it had writing on it in an tongue not known to the world, but Apophis' some lintel on it, and can partially translate it.

that was is translated, reads:
                    (gibberish) on Terra is no cure. We as a people (gibberish). Genetic testing has no effect, the plague is Origin, (gibberish)
                    One of Apophis' lieutenants thinks an ancient base is hidden on Earth, as Terra means Earth.
                    Because of this Apophis forces his Jaffa to search Earth to find this base.

It is eventually found, a month before the planned meeting, not on Antarctica but in Japan.
                    This base contains a device of strange origin. But is speculated to change DNA. It must have been found before, because strange Japanese like signs were found on the walls, but even stranger was, there was also some Goa'uld, in an ancient tongue.

Master Bra'tec and an Earth archaeologist find a way to decipher it, it tells the tale of how the Jaffa were created by Ra. It also tells of a failed experiment.

Master Bra'tec was summoned to come to Apophis.

'You summoned me, my Lord Apophis?' Master Bra'tec said.
                    'Yes your God did, your God's got new planes for you, Master Bra'tec. You are to become something even more important then a First Prime. You proved yourself so often, and the title Master, but also the task of First Prime is not good enough for you. You will become the Lord Overseer of Earth, and you'll have the right to create your own army.
                    Now bow before your God!' Apophis said.

'Thank you my Lord!' Bra'tac said.

'But it is not all, I have plans, we will follow up on Ra's experiment. I will create a new race of Jaffa. They are meant to be stronger, faster and can endure far more then a normal Jaffa can.
                    These New Jaffa, will have two symbiont pouches.
                    You army, is an elite force, with special ships and special Jaffa. These Jaffa! Master Lord Overseer Bra'tec, I want you to start working with, the machine found in that Chamber, to make me my new Jaffa! And let the first be ready within the month and before the meeting!' Said Apophis.

'I'll start right now, my Lord, but my Lord, I will need some Jaffa now to keep the prisoners on whom we experiment in check.' Bra'tec said.

'You'll get what you need.' Apophis said, he now called to the Serpent Guards, to assemble 50 Serpent Guards, they were to be under Master Lord Overseer Bra'tec's command, in his army.

Bra'tec left the room and went to his Al'kesh, and after the Serpent Guard were ready and came to him, they would need to take about 200 human slaves and bring them to The Chamber. He would now go and get some biologists and doctors from both Jaffa, Goa'uld and Tau'ri origin.

On the other side of the world, in Europe, in Germany. The Jaffa had once again lost an Al'kesh. A group of 20 German scientists that had to work on implementing some Earth tech into it to enhance its handling and make it stronger by adding 2 rail guns and multiple Apache rocket systems, and even a few air to air missiles. But what the Jaffa didn't realize was that the scientists were also loading it with supplies and they started to smuggle children from all over Germany into it.
                    To keep the Jaffa guards off guard they set up a tv-set and started to play things like Star Trek and Lord of the Rings. It kept the Jaffa occupied. The scientists after a while even got a tattoo artist to tattoo the Jaffa, just to keep the Jaffa from looking over there shoulders.

One of these Jaffa guards, requested an audition with Bra'tec, which he got about 2 weeks before the meeting. The Jaffa told Bra'tec he came up with something, that would be perfect for Master Lord Overseer Bra'tec's new fleet. He then showed Master Lord Overseer Bra'tec the episode from Star Trek Deep Space Nine: Sacrifice of Angels. And told him, that if they were to combine the Defiant with a Bird of Prey, they could most likely make a ship capable of taking on a Ha'tak in a small group.
                    Bra'tec said he'd think of it.

In the mean while in The Chamber excellent progress was made, the first prototype if the new Jaffa race was created. The first however died rather suddenly. Apophis was FURIOUS! He summoned Master Lord Overseer Bra'tec again.

Bra'tec came throe the door into Apophis' private quarters in his Castle in France.
                    And Apophis called: KRIE Bra'tec! Cha'pok'arak'a Apophis!

Bra'tec, sais: 'My Lord, the device was booby trapped! We are working on repairing it, an A'Jaffa will be ready when you go to your meeting my Lord.'

'An A'Jaffa?' Apophis asks, with anger in his voice.

'Yes, my Lord, an A'Jaffa, named after you, A'Jaffa standing for Apohphis' special Jaffa, we think we have found the booby trap Ra left in the device, and we can then start mass production if the test subject works. But first the device needs repairs, If you will please excuse me, my Lord, I'll make sure the repairs get done as they need to be.' Bra'tec sais.

'This is you LAST CHANCE to get it done, Bra'tec!' Apophis sais.

An unknown young Jaffa guard ran throe the door into Apophis' chambers, he bows and sais: 'My Lord Apophis, the Tau'ri population you sent to the mining colony on Galaxy Prime have started a rebellion and let Cronos invade the planet without defending it!

'Get going now, Master Bra'tec!!!, there is NO TIME TO LOSE!' Apophis sais.

two days later, because of the invasion, Apophis now contacts Cronos and orders him off his lands, he refuses. 'This Means war!' Apophis shouted, and ordered a full scale assault on Cronos.

Two days later Bra'tec's men received orders to start attacking. Bra'tec replied with: 'My Lord, the first two A'Jaffa have been sent throe the gate and have started with the rest of my forces to attack.'

On the day of the meeting, Apophis took 3 of his new A'Jaffa and his personal slave, and gated onto Ra's Palace (it was recently equipped with a gate).

During the meeting the Tau'ri question is asked:

Sokar: 'We must do something, these wretched Tau'ri stole 5 of my Al'kesh!
                    Yu: 'No, the Tau'ri are no real problem! They only steal a few ships, that's all, we must first do something else.'
                    Apophis: 'What do you have in mind, Yu?'
                    Yu: 'That's simple, we must expand! And you, Apophis, must STOP fighting Cronos!'
                    Apophis: 'Yu, You have NO right to tell me what to do!'
                    Cronos: 'Afraid I might win, Yu?'
                    Yu: 'I have every right, I am a System Lord! And no Cronos, I am not afraid of your victory, for you Wont ever get it!'

*this went on a few hour and then :*

Yu: 'Apophis you Fool!
                    Apophis: 'I am not a fool, and how dare you to call me that, I am the one that finished Ra's project with the stronger version of Jaffa!'
                    Cronos: 'What! How can you the technologie to do that is on the Tau'ri home world!'
                    Yu: 'You cannot have done that you Liar!'
                    Apophis: 'Slave get your dumb ass here NOW!! Bring my new Jaffa NOW! I'll show you, Yu, that I am No liar!'
                    But before that Jaffa came Cronos shouted: 'You Fool, you attacked the Tau'ri! You made them attack us!'
                    Sokar: 'WHAT! Did you attack the Tau'ri, you will pay for this betrayal!'

Apophis now mad, left and ordered all of his ships to withdraw to his territory, and he ordered to build ships at an increasing rate.

la coeur de la mer
                    Last edited by locutes; 30 March 2009, 11:04 AM. Reason: not quite right for now.

www.darkarmada.nl
                    www.runescape.com

Comment

sorry but it doesn't seem right that bra'tac, the person on alpha site seeing over plans to hit apophis hard, how could be anywhere on earth.

why would the gou'ld need our help? we're slaves working in ship construction facilities.

The super jaffa would be too much right now, its a good idea and it can be implemented somewhere else later on.
                      apophis would not say 'dumb ass' he would say 'slave' and that is it.

your grammer, is not that good in the arks you've writen, spell/grammar check. just use the free trial microsoft word, thats what i'm doing. i'm really bad with grammar when im typing so microsoft word helps a lot.

i was thinking that when anubis comes in, then you can bring in the super jaffa. any major things that you need help with, or are about to write something that could change the whole of the storyline, then just PM me.

to help with the gou'ld sense. (took me a while to get used to this one) think that you're the dictator or an empire. you rule with fear, so if you show anyweakness your people will revolt.

Examples:
                      Spoiler:
                      "hey jaffa over there, go and get some lunch will ya? and while your at it, go and bring in my good mate bra'tac."

would change to:
                      Spoiler:
                      "you! jaffa! bring me my meal! as you are doing so, bring in first prime bra'tac!"

makes a difference. I don't mean to be rude with any of this, but i'm a tough critic, and i hope i give out good constructive criticism.
                      sigpic

Comment

ok, that's good, but my grammar, is top of my class, and according to my teacher, not bad at all. Also I use British/Queens English, which is different from American English and all other versions of English.

That does make my grammar and my spelling look bad, if you look at it from such a point of view, but from what I know, and the way I speak it is correct.

I'm sorry I thought Bra'tec was still on Earth, i kinda missed the part he went off.
                        Last edited by locutes; 30 March 2009, 05:12 AM.

www.darkarmada.nl
                        www.runescape.com

Comment

im english, i'm top of my class in english, and the best creative writer in my school. i just need a bit of help when typing.

EDIT: oh and do you now anything about earth machine guns that are used in SG1? i'm writing up the tech list right now. its on the first page.
                          Last edited by Experiment 442; 30 March 2009, 08:14 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I know the feeling, but seriously, I have not found any typo's from my side. And grammar errors, keep in mind, I'm no native English speaker, but a few friends of mine, did not know I was not, they truly thought I live in England

Also I didn't wish to insult you, but since most people use the American spelling and grammar, it's just the way I normally respond.

I'll start working on the Le Coeur de la Mer, The Heart of the Ocean.
                            Last edited by locutes; 30 March 2009, 09:38 AM. Reason: don't want to spoil the surprise

www.darkarmada.nl
                            www.runescape.com

Comment

none taken.
                              sigpic

Comment

If you have questions on weapons like machine guns you could ask some of the people in the infantry weapons thread in scinece and tech.

Comment

Working...
                                X