Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best looking ship in stargate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest750 View Post
    The ship out of "Grace".
    I still think that the ship from grace will end up to be a future Earth ship.

sigpic

Comment

I like the later O'Neill featured in Revelations and later episodes featuring them, it looks less cumbersome and much sleeker than the one in Small Victories.
      That vessel too me is the best looking ship in Stargate.

Comment

Merlin the ship from "grace" is a replicator ship or the prometheus and i think Al'kesh is a good mid ranged ship. The Ha'Taks look cool but they are pretty rubbish compared to the earth ships now lol
        [URL="http://www.cybernations.net/default.asp?Referrer=MightyMech"]

Comment

Originally posted by Ha'TakFord View Post
          Merlin the ship from "grace" is a replicator ship or the prometheus and i think Al'kesh is a good mid ranged ship. The Ha'Taks look cool but they are pretty rubbish compared to the earth ships now lol
          It was never stated on the show that the ship from 'Grace' was a Replicator ship, in fact we don't know which race it actually belonged to.
          If you're aware of some artical stating it's origins could you please post it here?

Comment

it wasnt, the original plan was that they thought we were replicators

Comment

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
              oh, the toiletbowl class cruiser ^^
              What about the sink and the bath class????

Originally posted by tris 99 View Post
              Alkesh are awesome and underrated. Perhaps an earth designed Alkesh some what like the Starblade in EV NOVA. The O’Neils are the Ferraris or stargate, totally cool.
              Yup. Daeddy's are the jeeps/land rovers, Ori's are the fancy seven seat estates and the ha'taks are vauxhall novas
              sigpic
              385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

ancient war ships forever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                  Oh right, was that stated by TPTB somewhere?
                  It's the first time I've read about it.

Comment

travler ships look so ugly they are awsome like the milenium falcon

best looking probly the oneil

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally Posted by tris 99
                      Alkesh are awesome and underrated. Perhaps an earth designed Alkesh some what like the Starblade in EV NOVA. The O’Neils are the Ferraris or stargate, totally cool.
                      Yup. Daeddy's are the jeeps/land rovers, Ori's are the fancy seven seat estates and the ha'taks are vauxhall novas
                      Lol, what would that make gliders. . . Vesper scooters?

Comment

Originally posted by Ha'TakFord View Post
                        Ha'TakFord that is total crap! Using a bit of logic, why would the ship collect the entire crew off the vessel? If they were a Replicator ship they would have gone after the ship rather than the crew. The alien ship then returned the crew, not a Replicator tactic.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                          Actually TPTB have stated they were going to be used as the Aschen battle cruisers for a future arc that never happened and was scrapped.
                          Visit my Website

Comment

well they still thought that we were replis... or am i mistaken?

Comment

I don't think it was mentioned who they thought it was on the show.

I think your thinking of the other ship seen in "Enemies".
                              Visit my Website

Comment

it was never mentioned, yes. but as i said, it was the original idea of the writers

Comment

Working...
                                X