Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What earth needs is a better defence, does that mean more 304's or other classes of ships?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
      A compelling argument!
      Yea it is but on a more serious note we have always had a strong and proud navy, also we are one of the closest allies to the U.S so there is little chance of us not goining on a mission with them

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

ICELAND

and it´s name The Vatnajökull

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
          ICELAND

and it´s name The Vatnajökull
          Iceland = fail! lol
          they have no money with the credit crunch!

prawn rings, three pounds!

sigpic

Comment

Iceland = fail!
            Depends if he is talking about the shop Iceland with Kerry Katona as the captian!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

the countries not in great shape either

sigpic

Comment

Getting back to the point at hand, any other people with Suggestions?

Comment

Iceland = fail! lol
                  they have no money with the credit crunch!

prawn rings, three pounds!
                  I was wating for that respond

and we do have money

but I think Britain whould have the next ship

Comment

Then i have too say Sweden, where im from

just consider all the cool names, from nordic mythology..
                    in honor of the fallen Asgards..

( same could be said about iceland )
                    McKay: "We need the Zed-Pee-Em to power the gate."
                    O'Neill: "Huh?"
                    Daniel: "Zee-Pee-Em. He's Canadian."
                    O'Neill (to McKay): I'm sorry.

Comment

Although i would like to see a UK ship, it is my opinion that ships should be made up of all nations in the IOA, each nation funding and crewing them. They should not be Chinese or British vessels, they should be Earth Vessels.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                        Then i have too say Sweden, where im from

just consider all the cool names, from nordic mythology..
                        in honor of the fallen Asgards..

( same could be said about iceland )
                        Yes

and merlin I agree but The Us army has the most experians whit alien tech so the whould be the biggest part on the ships

there are were few russian, chinese, britain or franch peapole that chould be able to fix the asgard core or hyperdrives

Comment

Although i would like to see a UK ship, it is my opinion that ships should be made up of all nations in the IOA, each nation funding and crewing them. They should not be Chinese or British vessels, they should be Earth Vessels.
                          Its a good idea but the problem is that some countries would want to show that they are independant to the U.S ( Because they were the first to have intergalctic ships, and most Aliens don't know about earth having many countries. As far as they are Know Earth is united)

Comment

will have to start designs on a UK ship, after the bomber challenge is done.

sigpic

Comment

will have to start designs on a UK ship, after the bomber challenge is done.
                              I think they are going to do a planet thing for there next challenge and then s09119 is geting a ship designed for his fan-fic, so we show get a british carrier done after that!

Comment

Hungary.

Comment

Working...
                                X