Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i hope i dont have to explain what Fitna means or is.

but anyway, for the Netherlands:

-De Windmolen
    -De Klomp
    -De Schaats

nah just joking.

Comment

Originally posted by 95_supra View Post
      look at the Prometheus it had they "bays" as you're all calling it i think they are to direct the energy for the hyperdrive but i never really took that much notice
      The bays on the Prometheus was at first the hyperdrive engines, once we entered into an official alliance with the Asgard they out fitted the Prometheus with smaller hyperdrive and power systems and the bays were then converted to 302 hangar bays. The hyperdrive was most likely move to where the old bays were, in the central structure of the vessel.

Comment

Originally posted by Rise Of The Phoenix View Post
        Spoiler:
        EATG spoilers:
        Spoiler:
        All of us who have seen this episode of course know at the end it was back on Earth so if you mean build them under the cover of the cloak then that could work and you could most likely extend the cloak in the same way the Ancients were able to extend the shield to protect a portion of Lantia's (the original home of Atlantis in the Pegasus galaxy) surface from the massive solar flair mentioned in Echoes (season 3 of SGA), only not as far.
        They could even move the cloaked city to another more deserted location in America and just make it a no fly zone, or place it on land near where Area 51 is, assuming the city is fine to land on a solid surface after 10,000 or so years and a battle with such a savage enemy as the Super Hive.

Making a group of ship yards in the Pegasus galaxy, designed in the right way (using matter converts and raw materials like Trinium, Naqueda, etc), made to build smaller pack attack craft and positioned on the right planets (like ones that didn't originally have Stargates) could provide a tactical advantage and good element of surprise for attacking the Wraith, if you could build enough ships to unify in forces against the various alliances fleets.
        What I meant was...

Spoiler:
        Send Atlantis back to PG or even Ida; where the materials are to build ships and build them on Atlantis, it has docking ports. The Tauri can just build vessels on the surface of a pier. Atlantis can’t stay on earth, so I would like to see it back on Lantia, it has the deep see platform for power…yet that may need fixing a little and it brings the full circle back again.

sigpic

Comment

i liked the upgraded prometheus, perhaps russia should build one.

sigpic

Comment

if atlantis is staying in the MW it should go on tantalus its close to earth has some tech there is habitable and has a big ocean

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

I feel like the three Major Militar poweres the US and China and Russia having 304s might help with Earth defense but it might cause internal problems. I say we give them 304s but with out The Asgard Beam Weapons.
              Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Excalibar View Post
                the modual thing is for the antener array.
                Then why does it have windows?

I'm assuming you're referring to the Con tower in the back left (Overhead view) of the ship mind you.

Comment

I'm referring to a thread that asked names for new BC-304's.
                  How about the Firewall and the Heracles.
                  Just my thoughts.
                  Whatever the ancients can do we can, eventually, do better.

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
                    I feel like the three Major Militar poweres the US and China and Russia having 304s might help with Earth defense but it might cause internal problems. I say we give them 304s but with out The Asgard Beam Weapons.
                    I would like to see the fleet diversify!

Originally posted by Ziel View Post
                    Just my thoughts.
                    All ships should carry on the Greek system, I know that the Russians and the Chinese have named ships from their culture but I would still like the UK to name their ships from Greek culture. The Royal Navy and France already have Greek named ships. Forming this naming system give a unified feel to the fleet.

sigpic

Comment

Imagine the Soviet Union having a 304. That would be the most amazing thing ever lol. Seeing a 304 with a Hammer and Sickle on the side would send the enemies running!

Damn their dissolution.

That really makes me want to build a Soviet ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziel View Post
                        Just my thoughts.
                        Heracles was my idea!!! :O Oo, what about "The Legacy"?! Equipped with Asgard, Nox, and Alterran technologies.
                        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Maybe we should build a 304 production facility on Abydos. That place is uninhatbited now, there are naquadah mines and it's very close to Earth. It's the ideal place IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Darien View Post
                            Maybe we should build a 304 production facility on Abydos. That place is uninhatbited now, there are naquadah mines and it's very close to Earth. It's the ideal place IMO.
                            No can do. Anubis totalled the place. As in, the entire planet was physically destroyed, not just the surface or the population.
                            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                              No can do. Anubis totalled the place. As in, the entire planet was physically destroyed, not just the surface or the population.
                              It was quite a long time ago I last saw Full Circle but I don't remember it being physically destroyed. I know their stargate was destroyed and all the Abydonians ascended with the help of Oma but I don't think Anubis blew the planet up.

Comment

He didn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X