IDC's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
    It would be good to have 3 kinds of IDC codes, one is open up im coming, another is keep it closed and the last is dont shot me, shot the guy behind me. If you know that you are going first you can jump through the stargate in an diagonal direction, so you would fall of the ramp, into an escape area. The rest of the bad guy would stay in an clear line of fire so you could put 3 more .50 cal there and just put holes in them, along with a squad of marines armed with high calibers weapons.
    the number 3 shold more be like this

close the ires when i am in / sheild in sga

Comment

Know what. There is only two needed, its me or not. Simple. Remeber someone said this already.
      sigpic
      - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

...or, they could just have a whole bunch of Marines / SFs there.

They would transmit the all clear signal, they walk through and get caught.

Comment

Originally posted by ko2008 View Post
          ...or, they could just have a whole bunch of Marines / SFs there.

They would transmit the all clear signal, they walk through and get caught.

and if its a goauld who wants to toss through a nuke, what are the marines gonna do?
          STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
            and if its a goauld who wants to toss through a nuke, what are the marines gonna do?
            they are going to die

the best is just to have two dont open and open

Comment

Cry.

However, where exactly did this Gould get a nuke?

Comment

Cry.

thay have bombs as strong as our nukes if not stronger because they have naquada in them, but i said nuke because i dont know what they call their bombs.

but we know they have 2 kinds of very strong bombs they look like a chest which is quite powerfull( see episodes ressurection and bad guys) and they have a ball-like one thats also equally as powerfull, or at least strong eneough to destroy the base.( you can see this one in flesh and blood)
                STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Cry.

watch a episode in season 6 of sg-1 dont remember its name starts whit M i think it is wheren jonos sees the future

it is not a nuke but you will understand what i mean when you watch it

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
                    watch a episode in season 6 of sg-1 dont remember its name starts whit M i think it is wheren jonos sees the future

it is not a nuke but you will understand what i mean when you watch it
                    i believe your talking about the episode prophecy.
                    STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                      It would be good to have 3 kinds of IDC codes, one is open up im coming, another is keep it closed and the last is dont shot me, shot the guy behind me.
                      The problem with the last one is that you have to know that the enemy was going to send you trough first before you sent the IDC, and I somehow doubt that an enemy would be that courteous.
                      "From East Middle School. Suzumiya Haruhi. I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me."
                      - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya; Best Character Introduction Ever.

"And can we lose the ten thousand year old dead plants?!"
                      - Stargate: Atlantis (1x03) "Hide and Seek"

"Hammerheads do not load/unload units immediately – they must descend to ground level first. Initial experiments involving jump-jetting infantry into the Hammerhead’s cargo compartment met with unfortunate results."
                      - Command&Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath Hammerhead Unit Spotlight

Comment

some would but you could have 4/3.
                        One, Ok let me through.
                        Two, bad guys don't let me through.
                        Three, Im coming in shoot the guys behind me.
                        Four, erect a shield about 3-5 feet away from the gate and activate it when i'm out.

UNEXPECTED BONUS FOR NUMBER 4 = You can interogate, torture or kill.
                        Last edited by daredevil-k; 18 December 2008, 11:29 PM.
                        Spoiler:
                        Originally posted by daredevil-k's signature using the quote
                        god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

Originally posted by daredevil-k View Post
                          One, Ok let me through.
                          Two, bad guys don't let me through.
                          Three, Im coming in shoot the guys behind me.
                          Four, erect a shield about 3-5 feet away from the gate and activate it when i'm out.
                          1 and 3 are somewhat redundant. If someone sends a valid IDC, then the guards at the 'Gate should still be on full alert, in case the incoming team gets ambushed before they get though.

Furthermore, both 3 and 4 assume that that the incoming team will know that they are being followed, in which case verbal confirmation would work just as well as a specialized IDC, and saves on complexity.
                          "From East Middle School. Suzumiya Haruhi. I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me."
                          - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya; Best Character Introduction Ever.

"And can we lose the ten thousand year old dead plants?!"
                          - Stargate: Atlantis (1x03) "Hide and Seek"

"Hammerheads do not load/unload units immediately – they must descend to ground level first. Initial experiments involving jump-jetting infantry into the Hammerhead’s cargo compartment met with unfortunate results."
                          - Command&Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath Hammerhead Unit Spotlight

Comment

there have been quite a few instances where an sg team were tortured for their IDC's. well i was thinking that they should give each sg team 2 IDC's. one would be the standard IDC and the other would be a dont open the iris/shield, there are bad guys here and their trying to invade/destroy the SGC/Atlantis. i mean it would make things much easier. they just let them torture them for a little while so they wont be suspicios when they"give in" and tell them the code. then the bad guys try and invade through the stargate and instead hit a closed iris/shield. what do you think?
                            That is a GREAT idea!

Gate Rider AKA Abnormal on the Sanctuary fan forums.
                            Fencers of GW Unite!

Comment

Working...
                            X