No announcement yet.

Drones baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is wacko because I don't know how it got from number to drone families. I also have a reason behind that large number up there. They have drone racks but they also have transports. I think they might use the transporters to store drones in the transporter buffer. Like those people did in the episode the Ark. they held one thousand people and they were not that advanced at all. The Ancients on the other hand are a massive civilization that have inhabited three galaxies and then acended. They have also created power sources that can raise impenatrable shields and much more. Atlantis just the city itself without the sheild and stardrive is a massive accoplishment on it's own. So they might store drones in transporter buffers.

And to make my final opinion on drone families. Drones are technology built by the ancients as enhanced projectiles. Drones can not have families they are NOT ALIVE. THEY ARE A WEAPON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So please stop talking about drones families. You have turned this thread into a joke.

Comment

Well if the Antarctica weapons platform had like 10,000 Drones, then Atlantis would probably have 30,000 when filled up as it has three of the launchers, although that's just a guess, it could store many more thousands of the things in storage rooms in lower parts of the city.
      I wouldn't have thought that Auroras would have any more than 5,000 Drones as that would be more than enough to bring down a fair few Hives and Cruisers before either fabricating more on board (if indeed Auroras can do that) or returning to an Ancient armory of sorts.

Comment

Working...
      X