No announcement yet.

Controlled Magnetic Harmonic......?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We did have a large conversation about it later that night , at the shelter. Magnetic fields on mountains, especially some certain mountains, are strong. There where people among us that knew. There is when i first heard about magnetic harmonic resonance.
    I was amazed to hear about it a few days later from Mckay .
    The difference is that in our case it was natural and not controlled.
    As for the radio, it was exactly the same voice,nobody was making jokes(checked).
    Actually after we checked , we had a hard time thinking about when exactly the REAL message was send. Before or after we heard it?
    Spoiler:
    APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
    (YEAR 0 - 100)
    "O thou Sun,
    send me as far over the earth
    as is my pleasure and thine,
    and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
    but never hear anything of bad ones,
    nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

If you where near the Plateau of Muses, i believe you, i've heard similar stories.
      I've also heard about compasses not working up there.So magnetic fields must be really strong.
      Actually i've heard crazier stories about Olympus , from University professors, so i won't judge anything.
      The explanation deals with the theory of strings nad it's actually quite complicated for a forum like this and for my time
      sigpic

Comment

Well if you believe it true that you walk through solid rock then get a camera and go back to the same location and well filmed what happen, and well film your self walk through solid rock. If it does not occurred then wait until the same weather conditions arrive and do it again. My guest it was mass illusion, believe or not it not that hard to get eight people to all start believing the same thing. Especially after someone else told them a story or two. And as someone said if similar stories are similar in the area then is easier for people to believe someone else's view point. How I had fun convincing all my mates that we all seen ghost. When really it was one of my other mate mucking them all around, and I was the inside man. Epping forest can be scary place and with just the right incentive you can get people to believe anything and everything they see. Great for making people **** their pants.

As to the radio my guest is that a remember of your party and your sister was playing a practical joke on you and your mates. She and her friend just aint owned up yet and you are their running joke. Just slap the sister around a bit and I sure she will own up to everything.

Comment

Now, i am not saying that grown men don't make practical jokes like that, but after a certain age.....that's not what it's expected from them.This isn't the case, we checked it.
          Other than the clouds, the snow and the rocks, there wasn't anything else up there.Don't think of the Mountains of Northern Europe.This mountain is bold and difficult, full of rock and nothing else after a certain height.No mist, no plantation, no nothing. You can see ahead of you for lots of miles.
          An optical illusion could stand as an explanation, if only one of us had it, not all of us.
          Spoiler:
          APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
          (YEAR 0 - 100)
          "O thou Sun,
          nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrustMeIamADoctor View Post
            If you where near the Plateau of Muses, i believe you, i've heard similar stories.
            I've also heard about compasses not working up there.So magnetic fields must be really strong.
            Actually i've heard crazier stories about Olympus , from University professors, so i won't judge anything.
            The explanation deals with the theory of strings nad it's actually quite complicated for a forum like this and for my time
            We had a physicsist among us and he wasn't that suprized!!!
            He gave us an explanation, but it was just to much for us to realize it.
            And when i saw the last episode of Atlantis i was amazed by how true that theory was. I just wanted to see how much do people know about it.
            It seems i have to track down the proffesor...
            Spoiler:
            APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
            (YEAR 0 - 100)
            "O thou Sun,
            nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

get that guy here and let him explain