X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is a personal Alkesh one thing?
    Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

It's quite a large item. Like the Titanic. Loot the Titanic.
      The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

The Ancient healing device. *sinister voice* Immortality has so many woderful uses.........

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
          The Ancient healing device. *sinister voice* Immortality has so many woderful uses.........
          You mean like being a zombie?
          It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
          --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
            Ascend'o machine.
            You either turn into goo or into god.
            Damn you beat me too it but I would choose the one that Anubis made as it seemed to work better
            Vote Anubis for President in 2012
            A Face you Can Trust
            sigpic
            So whats the worst that could happen?
            Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
            It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

The third upperhalf of the main tower in Atlantis, suspended in a brine of pickles and cocunts

Go Green

Comment

A Goa'uld hand device to brutally destroy my principal
                Last edited by The_Dude; 06 October 2008, 06:46 AM. Reason: Left a word out

Comment

Oh man, this is a toss up amongst:
                  Zat
                  Wraith Stunning Rods (First Contact, Todd) (or perhaps one of their 4 stunning devices already shown, that is, Rifle, Semi-Rifle, Pistol or the Siege-ball)
                  Personal short-range teleporter (Tracker)
                  Ronon's gun (but with a much more worthy power source, if his isn't already the best)
                  Sodan Cloaking device- Radiation emitter off as well.

OP, did you mean just one piece of single tech from a single civilisation, or one item as is?

Comment

I believe he meant one item as it was,

I would pick a...... can't decide, but.... i would have to choose atlantis, but someone already did, can i use that?, anyway other than that i would have to pick the daedalus/ transport rings
                    Last edited by daredevil-k; 06 October 2008, 09:16 PM.
                    Spoiler:
                    Originally posted by daredevil-k's signature using the quote
                    god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

Let me change my mind and instead opt for Lucius' rape drug.
                      It seemed so fun for everybody.
                      The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

awesome, nice decision
                        Spoiler:
                        god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

The stargate.

Comment

so no dhd?
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Goa'uld Family Album?????

Comment

Like the one the tok'ra had.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X