No announcement yet.

Infantry Weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been playing MW2 since the hour it came out... fantastic game. It's hideously unrealistic and the plot is retarded but boy is it exciting. And the multiplayer...what can I say. Bigger, more complex and with more guns and killstreaks than you can shake a suppressor at.
    Prepare for the future. My SGA fic

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=61886

Comment

Originally posted by Darkside_Six View Post
      Been playing MW2 since the hour it came out... fantastic game. It's hideously unrealistic and the plot is retarded but boy is it exciting. And the multiplayer...what can I say. Bigger, more complex and with more guns and killstreaks than you can shake a suppressor at.
      +1. Agreed, it's just like a Micheal Bay film. Not the most realistic but it sure is entertaining!

Comment

Anyone catch "Subversion." Looks like Daniel was using something other than a Baretta...

Comment

wow its been a while since anyone posted here

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

I know! I miss this thread...
            sigpic
            385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

well after 43 pages it seems like it has run its course

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

I know. It was fun whilst it lasted.

So...what about that new DMR the UK has, the L129A1, or in common terms the H&K 417. It's awesome!!!
                sigpic
                385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
                  I know. It was fun whilst it lasted.

So...what about that new DMR the UK has, the L129A1, or in common terms the H&K 417. It's awesome!!!
                  Interesting, wasn't aware that we got ourselfs a new DMR. Any specs?

Comment

7.62, 20 round mag, 7emi auto. That's all I know off the top of me head
                    sigpic
                    385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

7.62, 20 round mag, 7emi auto. That's all I know off the top of me head
                      Hmm interesting, will have to find out more...

Comment

It's the battle rifle version of Hechlar and Kock's 416, which is in turn the H&K version of the M4. It's ace, considering that the DMR we used before that (for troops who are meant to accompany and support sections in combat) were armed with the long ranged L96 sniper rifle.....idiocy
                        sigpic
                        385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

It's the battle rifle version of Hechlar and Kock's 416, which is in turn the H&K version of the M4. It's ace, considering that the DMR we used before that (for troops who are meant to accompany and support sections in combat) were armed with the long ranged L96 sniper rifle.....idiocy
                          True, well hopefully it will give our troops more flexability when fighting in Afganistan; instead of lugging around those massive sniper rifles

Comment

Aye, that's the plan. L96's in fireteams sections. WHat lunacy. Utter incompetance. I wonder why we never saw any proper DMR's in SG-1? Or even SGA? Closest we got was in Runner, and it was an M4 with a scope......
                            sigpic
                            385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Aye, that's the plan. L96's in fireteams sections. WHat lunacy. Utter incompetance. I wonder why we never saw any proper DMR's in SG-1? Or even SGA? Closest we got was in Runner, and it was an M4 with a scope......
                              Probibly cause they thought the P90 was all they needed

Comment

Hahahah. Of course, the amazingly accurate weapon that STILL has an amazing rate of fire, and an amazing ammo capacity
                                sigpic
                                385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Working...
                                X