Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aussie SF...nice! =]

Comment

I've been thinking....who needs L85s, Baker rifles, Webly revolvers, morrittas, Star wars blasters.....all you really need is Kevin Costner with a long bow!! XD XD XD
      sigpic
      385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
        I've been thinking....who needs L85s, Baker rifles, Webly revolvers, morrittas, Star wars blasters.....all you really need is Kevin Costner with a long bow!! XD XD XD
        green for you!!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

I'll bring back our favorite footslogger thread with a new idea:

http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/

This website lets you create any gun you want in any way you want. So lets design our perfect stargate weapon!

Here is mine, its a modified TAR-21 built for any encounter.

And here is a support weapon:

And a DMR:

And what a REAL Stargate MP5 should look like:

sigpic
          In Islamofascist Afghanistan, pain experiences you!
          "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

^I'll have to bookmark that link!

Comment

First, L85A5, reinforced barrel, betetr sights than the SUSAT, foregrip and laser tagger. The next step from the Lacklustre L85A2
              Second, L85A5G, equipped with Grenade launcher, similar sights and same reinforcements. Refinement of Current AG40 equipped L85
              Finally, marksmans weapon based on the L86 LSW. Already used as a marksmans wepaon in training (as it's role of 'support' is useless). Same reinforcements to barrel, betetr coping mechanisms in receiver, proper scope and better support for the barrel along it's length. used in a platoon role, not as dedicated sniper's weapon. one per platoon, used to support troops immediately. Can also be used in limited Ligth Support role if necessary.
              Attached Files
              sigpic
              385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Here's mine, a standard carbine for general use. Grenade launcher is a little too long and should be the new AGL from HK (which the US are gonna replace the M203 with) but that website doesn't have it. The user can add lights/lasers/suppressors and change the optics per personal preference, but I like the ACOG/Docter combo.

It's a shame it doesn't have the HK417 and MG43, which is what I'd use for a DMR and SAW respectively.
                Attached Files
                Prepare for the future. My SGA fic

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=61886

Comment

Originally posted by Darkside_Six View Post
                  Here's mine, a standard carbine for general use. Grenade launcher is a little too long and should be the new AGL from HK (which the US are gonna replace the M203 with) but that website doesn't have it. The user can add lights/lasers/suppressors and change the optics per personal preference, but I like the ACOG/Docter combo.

It's a shame it doesn't have the HK417 and MG43, which is what I'd use for a DMR and SAW respectively.
                  Nice! Yeah, I wanted the AG 36 too, but it was no where to be found......*sniffles*....
                  sigpic
                  385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Here's something more like it:

16" 417 with UGL.

7.62 could be good for aggressive offworld missions, you never know what enemies you might come across.
                    Prepare for the future. My SGA fic

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=61886

Comment

I agree with 7.62mm. Mentioned it a few times on thread, but was shot down in flames.
                      sigpic
                      385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Green for what this reminds you of. Need the wepaon name, not just where you've seen it.....
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic
                        385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
                          Green for what this reminds you of. Need the wepaon name, not just where you've seen it.....
                          Morrita Rifle: Starship Troopers.
                          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

The newest UK support weapon, 5.56 H&K inspired weapon.
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic
                            385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Anyone played the new COD MW2...?

Comment

Originally posted by Hong3103 View Post
                                Anyone played the new COD MW2...?
                                hey hong! Hows u man, not spoken to you for a while. Not yet. Any good?
                                sigpic
                                385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Working...
                                X