No announcement yet.

Modeling Challenge Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me too, i can delete my old model as i put it on the warehouse. Can we do a small-ish ship? fighter maybe?
    Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
    sigpic

Comment

Does anyone want to take up the Seventh Challenge?
      sigpic
      ----DeviantArt----

Comment

design a ship for a Stargate race currently not in the show or rarely seen.

Like design a ship for the hebriddeans or the Tollan or even a race not yet found in Pegasus.

www.darkarmada.nl
        www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Here an idea.

Design a new race to appear in SGU, you can design any part of this race you want, the aliens themselves, the ships, the buildings they live in, a space station, anything, but it has got to be something directly to do with this new alien race. Write a brief history for the alien race and what your model show.

So go on, unwise ones, let your imaginations run like a good wild tiger hunting for it pray or in this case what ever the prize is.
          Last edited by knowles2; 01 May 2009, 02:18 PM.

Comment

i just got my new laptop so i might enter this challenge have to download a program first Suggestions?
            Spoiler:
            Originally posted by daredevil-k's signature using the quote
            god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

do not make it SGU only, make it also undiscovered races in the recent galaxies.

www.darkarmada.nl
              www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                Here an idea.

Design a new race to appear in SGU, you can design any part of this race you want, the aliens themselves, the ships, the buildings they live in, a space station, anything, but it has got to be something directly to do with this new alien race. Write a brief history for the alien race and what your model show.

So go on, unwise ones, let your imaginations run like a good wild tiger hunting for it pray or in this case what ever the prize is.
                sounds good.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by daredevil-k View Post
                  i just got my new laptop so i might enter this challenge have to download a program first Suggestions?
                  blender, or google sketchup 7.

i've never used blender, but it has a render program in it.

sketchup: its very user friendly, but very annoying at times. you can downlaod render programs into it though. theres one that begins with K and another which i've forgotten the name of. thekillman uses it.

Experiment number: four, four, two.
                  Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by daredevil-k View Post
                    Maya, cinema 4d can help with both. Blender will cause nightmares. Sketchup have lovely user interface designs and very easy to use but limited functuality but easy to get into and build stuff.

I have consider making in current galaxies but then I thought nah let make sgu specific so there are no wraith or Ancients descendent.
                    Last edited by knowles2; 02 May 2009, 07:07 AM.

Comment

podium

extremely simple, even a monkey can use it.

Comment

Kerkythea...easy and well, easy.

I dont think it should be SGU specific...

sigpic

Comment

lol I don't care what we do, let's just pick so we can get started! My days are wasting away here, I have no school or work and I need something to do!

Comment

I am not going to administer it but here the challenge instead I am voluteering anyone who randomly volunteers to administer it or the thread creator.

Challenge 7: A new alien race

Design a new race to appear in Stargate, any show you like young unwise ones, you can design any part of this race you want, the aliens themselves, the ships, the buildings they live in, a space station, hand held weapons, cloths, personal armour, there writing tools,, anything, but it has got to be something directly to do with this new alien race that you created. Write a brief history for the alien race and what your model shows.

There one rule and one rule only, it must not be connected to any other alien races that we have seen in the shows in anyway shape or form.

So go fourth unwise ones and bring your creations to the volunteer.
                            Last edited by knowles2; 02 May 2009, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                              I am not going to administer it but here the challenge instead I am voluteering anyone who randomly volunteers to administer it or the thread creator.
                              Is that what we're actually doing though? Don't we need to wait for Bobertho?

Comment

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post
                                Is that what we're actually doing though? Don't we need to wait for Bobertho?
                                I do not know I just followed your orders. Just like a good solder.

Comment

Working...
                                X