Comment

windows and piping and paneling
        sigpic
        ----DeviantArt----

Comment

yep
          Spoiler:
          Originally posted by daredevil-k's signature using the quote
          god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
            How are those stations comeing along?
            nearly finished.
            Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Excalibar View Post
              nearly finished.
              Good you should post some of it
              sigpic
              ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Good you should post some of it
                i would but i cant remember how to up load images.

Spoiler:

Comment

How are those stations comeing along?
                  Pretty strict time scheduled this morning, 1hr and not a single minute more.

So extended the station as little bit more.

space Station 4.jpg
                  space Station 5.jpg

The pipes, seem to take ages still need to be complete it on all the sections. Then the greeble will hopefully go quickly, I am gonna import them from my other models.

Ps if student loan in today do not expect any updates until tomorrow at earliest, got to buy and fit some parts to my computer, and put up the new monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                    Pretty strict time scheduled this morning, 1hr and not a single minute more.

So extended the station as little bit more.

[ATTACH]6944[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH]6945[/ATTACH]

The pipes, seem to take ages still need to be complete it on all the sections. Then the greeble will hopefully go quickly, I am gonna import them from my other models.

Ps if student loan in today do not expect any updates until tomorrow at earliest, got to buy and fit some parts to my computer, and put up the new monitor.
                    looks great. green 4 u.

Spoiler:

Comment

ahhhh!!!! You finally made it look less like the midway station great work like that other person would say (no offence just in case ) green for you..... wait did he already say that? oh well
                      Spoiler:
                      god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

Looking good
                        Visit my Website

Comment

bump

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Yeah, I would start getting things ready, where half way through the first challenge and the Due date is 15 days away midnight. Don't be late!
                            sigpic
                            ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Yeah, I would start getting things ready, where half way through the first challenge and the Due date is 15 days away midnight. Don't be late!
                              I will try , I do not think I will do all that much more modeling on it. I will just add
                              some texture and lighting now really. And may be a nebula to show it off.

Comment

That's good, lighting can really change effects, add lights like atlantis. That would make a great effect (just trying to help )
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X