• Time
  • Show
Clear All

further updates
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

starting to work on history and specs...whats the next challenge?

sigpic

Comment

looking at what i have built up.... it's good, but i can say for sure it's never going to be good enough to compete with Merlin's ship...

So i'm out.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

to everyone who takes part in these challenges or just follows them we are going to move it to Lightspeed Art...may use this thread to post up designs periodically but as it has gone really quiet here many of us thought we should continue it on lightspeed-art.com

sigpic

Comment

Personally I do not see the reason for such a move, Bob went through the truoble to make this thread, and it appears that my challenge has fallen flat on its face once again.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I can't speak for Bob but i know he is proud of the thread that it has grown and allowed people to learn how to model, improve their skills and interact with other like-minded people. lightspeed-art.com is for all kinds of art and has nearly everyone who took place in challenges and post on the OSDT as members. We are keeping the thread to post updates of challenges...but the thread and the GW board has become really quiet so we wanted to continue what bob started there.

The Lightspeed Art Challenges will be more open to other universe's ie Star Trek, BSG, Star Wars, Babylon 5 etc as well as real world projects.

sigpic

Comment

Guys, is there a challenge or so running, for I cannot find any challenge...

www.darkarmada.nl
                www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

There is...

Here at LS-A

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

didn't know it was being done THAT way these days

www.darkarmada.nl
                    www.runescape.com

Comment

the gwmc is pretty much dead its now based on lsa cuz it is a lil more active then here

Comment

I did notice though that I am one of the youngest on LSA...

www.darkarmada.nl
                        www.runescape.com

Comment

I wonder... are there any new people around who might be interested in reviving this thread?

^ One of my models from a challenge a long time ago...

Comment

maybe...but they would have to be longer running challenges like a two months as i have a baby due in like 5 weeks.

sigpic

Comment

You're pregnant? I had no idea.. *throws glitter over Merlin* Congratulations

Comment

How long has it been?
                                sigpic
                                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Working...
                                X