Clear All

Spoiler:

This is where I'm at.

Nicely going everyone!

Comment

holy mother of (*convenient noise*)

that's... *speechless*

Comment

So we have the SU master, the LW master and the Blender master. Three will enter, one will leave...
        Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
        sigpic

Comment

Epic setting ain't it?

Comment

*nods*

*faints against the non-rubber floor he is so used to over on LS-A*
            Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
            sigpic

Comment

ugh, this is not gonna be my challenge, I am too chaotic for this...

www.darkarmada.nl
              www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

as am i i fear... lost a hell of a lot of time last week being ill... and this week i have Brands Hatch on Thursday... then it's the paintball weekend for me...still unsure if i'll actually be surviving that yet.....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

just had a week of camp and we went to a museum about buildings throe out the ages, so I am once again stuck at old-fashioned housing styles lol

www.darkarmada.nl
                  www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Ok there's too much censoring in this forum but imagine every single cursing word in the next sentence:

!¤##"¤/&&%"¤#/(#/%#"%"******ck! My harddrive broke and there went my city. I'm trying to recover it as there's 12gigs of files that are invaluable...

Comment

Originally posted by Semmer View Post
                      Ok there's too much censoring in this forum but imagine every single cursing word in the next sentence:

!¤##"¤/&&%"¤#/(#/%#"%"******ck! My harddrive broke and there went my city. I'm trying to recover it as there's 12gigs of files that are invaluable...
                      *after filtering the badwords spoken says simply* I recommend using Chily Softtechs Recolveryfix for Windows. It finds EVERYTHING including old computer accounts on them achine in question, however the cost of it is USD75, once paid for you recive a email with the TOU and user end lincense agreement, etal. once you have that you activate it, set it to start scanning and set to search main drive in the basic NTFS setting, it'll search, then list everything in order you want them, once done you can either click SELECT ALL, or click on the folders you particularly want back. when that is done click on RECOVER and it'll totally get back your stuff!

I used it when I lost my machine to a virius used it and got back all 22.48 GB of my stuff and datafiles it works wonders!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

@Semmer: Nice city guy. It looks like Mainframe from the Reboot series. Nice work.

Comment

Phew... it seems that I managed to avoid a complete disaster by plugging my hd into my old computer and running chkdsk. God I love that program now <3

Comment

Good for you Semmer...

did a little bit more on my colony...

added a power core exhaust/Power core module and added what will hopefully become a Lantian platform... and a large... thing.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I like the large thing.... if this were an architectural critique that would be the piece most talked about.

Comment

New update for my city.

Right now the whole city to date is sitting around 8.5 million polygons.

Spoiler:

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
                                Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

Working...
                                X