No announcement yet.

Modeling Challenge Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what the problem is it just won't let me use the program.

Comment

Originally posted by Achiles View Post
      I don't know what the problem is it just won't let me use the program.
      What program is it. And is it legitimate copy. Suggest you pm me the last part of that in case one of the Mods have a moan.

The first thing I do when I run into these problems it do a complete uninstall of all the files. Then run a search to check that all the files to that program has been deleted. I manually check places Application folder in case missed something.

I then do a full restart of the computer, switch of pc and await about a minute or so turn back, and reinstall the programmed.

The above is pretty standard.
      I some find that extra steps such defragementing the hard drive and doing disk error check and virus and spyware scans I have found can solve these kind of problems . Re downloading programs again is another tip.

I fine the above often solve all but the most stubborn problems.

If you can post screen cap of any error messages that help narrow down the problem.

Comment

My idea of mining naquadah, trinium, etc ore, is based on Asgard beaming tech. My original idea was just to use the vessels sensor array to detect and the beaming tech to transport the ore up to the cargo bays.

If I were to alter the idea to use missile style probes that would be fired into the ground While the ships sensors could map the terrain and complete radio metrical and magnetic scans the probe would be used to complete borehole logging and create a seismic study.

The question is if I went with the latter would I have to create the probe or just explain its use as I have above?

sigpic

Comment

!5 Day Warning!

Please get ready for the end of our second challenge. Its that time and we need to have everyones submissions in pronto.
          I've been thinking for the next challenge that I'll extend the time due to the Holidays this time of year, it will have about two months on it.
          sigpic
          ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
            !5 Day Warning!

Please get ready for the end of our second challenge. Its that time and we need to have everyones submissions in pronto.
            I've been thinking for the next challenge that I'll extend the time due to the Holidays this time of year, it will have about two months on it.
            I hope it something a bit more original this. Personally I want alien.

Comment

alien ship or alien person?
              Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                alien ship or alien person?
                Alien person would be interesting to do or a Alien ground base or city, a single building. Anything except something made by Earth or humans.
                Last edited by knowles2; 21 November 2008, 11:05 AM.

Comment

id prefer to see something travellerish, or jaffa-ish shipwise

Comment

yes let's do that.
                    Spoiler:
                    Originally posted by daredevil-k's signature using the quote
                    god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

. . . Thinking . . .
                      sigpic
                      ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
                        . . . Thinking . . .
                        A Q-Ship.

Comment

...And so begins the mad rush to get things ready, or at least nearly ready!

sigpic

Comment

And so begins the epic journey to win the........ what's the prize?
                            Spoiler:
                            Originally posted by daredevil-k's signature using the quote
                            god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

Originally posted by daredevil-k View Post
                              in a bit
                              sigpic
                              ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by daredevil-k View Post
                                are you entering this round daredevil? any pics?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X