X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome...... What is it?
    Spoiler:
    Originally posted by daredevil-k's signature using the quote
    god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

Originally posted by daredevil-k View Post
      Awesome...... What is it?
      Chack the challenge. Hey Cocky... heard of you... somewhere.

Comment

Everyone has...... somewhere.......
        Spoiler:
        god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

hes a legend! he was the best modeller on GW for like a year and a half, he predates the rise of sketchup as the ultimate gate model geek program.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

yeah........ whatever
            Spoiler:

Comment

im not in for this round to busy could someone please PM me when round 3 is up

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

I will
                Spoiler:

Comment

I just made a HUGE continuum to my story and there was a "unexpected" error and I lost the entire thing AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I just made a HUGE continuum to my story and there was a "unexpected" error and I lost the entire thing AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    And this is posted in the modelling challenge thread why?
                    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by titan_hq View Post
                      And this is posted in the modelling challenge thread why?
                      Because for this challenge you have not only got to create a model, you have got to create a back story for the model I am guesting it this backstory that has be lost.

Comment

I was bored so I decided to make a space station. I know its too late, but it can also be a ship. I won't join the contest, because I dont like the idea. This is what I made so far:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

I will

Thanks

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by DB10 View Post
                            I was bored so I decided to make a space station. I know its too late, but it can also be a ship. I won't join the contest, because I dont like the idea. This is what I made so far:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            Feel Free
                            sigpic
                            ----DeviantArt----

Comment

ok i made the continuum to my story in here because i wrote the beginning here. Go back to page 8, near the bottom.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

very funny, Jonas say's "You can't read." But then daniel say's "He could be speaking some ancient language." But then Jack say's "Oh for crying out loud, Who cares?" Then teal'c say's "Indeed." And carter say's "I have to agree with Jack, It's irrelavent." Then Jack say's "Thank's carter." Then Thor beams in, and say's "I have to agree with Jack and sam, it's irrelavent, But that's not why i'm here, I need your help." Then Jack say's "you always do."

TO BE CONTINUED......... MAYBE.........

THE CONTINUUM
                                PART 2

Then daniel said "what exactly is it that you want?" Then thor said "We want you to help us defeat the ancient replicator's" Then sheppard walked in and say's "But that's impossible we killed them all" then thor said "No some of them survived" then sheppard said "do you have any pruff that we messed up the one deal that went right with the wraith?" Then mckay walked in and said "We could always use that replicator device that the other atlantis team gave us" Then they all walked into the control room and as they plugged the device into the computer they heard a loud beep. Then mckay said "oh crap." Then sheppard said "ok we'll help on one condition, i'm hungry" Next thing they knew they were all beamed to the asgard ship and all the ships were stacked to the brim with food and then sheppard said "Now this is cool, can i have your ships thor?" Then thor said "It is possible."

TO BE CONTINUED............... AGAIN.................
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X