Modeling Challenge Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
    could be...not stayin in though. dont feel as bad as i did a few days ago, so with any luck finger could add a few days on to the deadline so I could do my write ups on monday.
    I thought the deadline was july 31?

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
    Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

still got a week merlin.
      Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah I had it set for the 31st, so if you can still do it for then then no problems. If you still needed a slight extension then by all means, we can see later.

I'm still not sure what is involved with the judging process or where Bob gets his judges from... So I may simply collect the entries and then wait for his return which should be in a few weeks. The last challenge still hasn't been done either... If anyone knows how Bob went about selecting judges please let me know.

So... Next challenge?

Some ideas that I have:

- Hand-held weapon
        - Land-based fighting vehicle
        - Superweapon (Either space or planet-based)

What do you guys think? Other suggestions? I skimmed the thread from the last week and didn't see anything, sorry that I haven't been keeping close tabs if I missed something.

Or, since I see that Bob has popped back in, should I leave the next challenge for you Bob? Or would you like to participate in one to get rid of that modeling withdrawal?
        Last edited by Finger13; 24 July 2009, 07:28 PM.

Comment

All the hard modeling is now done. The rest is a walk in the park.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle

Comment

Originally posted by RJB View Post
            All the hard modeling is now done. The rest is a walk in the park.

Are you on 'roids while you model these? Geeze lol, that's ridiculously epic.

It's like you could take the most screwed up shape and make it look like a mean-looking ship hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post
              Are you on 'roids while you model these? Geeze lol, that's ridiculously epic.

It's like you could take the most screwed up shape and make it look like a mean-looking ship hahaha.
              Just too much practice.

All I know is after this one I'll need a break. 2 ancient ships in one month can be deadly.

Comment

I really like the engine setup on that ship RJB.

Comment

That... is... awesome..

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I can't wait for it to be textured.

I like the sound of superweapon for some reason, even though i know most people will go for a large round object the size of a moon that can destroy planets
                    Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                    sigpic

Comment

As i've been fiddling with land vehicles recently.... i'd go for Fingers plan B

Comment

Either the Land-based fighting vehicle or Superweapon is fine by me for the next contest.

Comment

The modeling is now done. That was a lot of ship to detail.

Comment

thats SICK!

its too bloody cool

www.darkarmada.nl
                            www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

*throws in the towel*

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Originally posted by RJB View Post
                                The modeling is now done. That was a lot of ship to detail.

excellent work
                                Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X