urgo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

urgo

although he was able to suggest things to you and you did them, wouldnt it be cool if we met togar again and see if we could get the technology from him. i mean if it could be reprogramed somehow, maybe it could be a more milataristic version, you would implant them into the sg teams and they could aid them when their fighting a battle.

they could all link up and share info during a battle. like it would show you a holographic screen that tells you where your team members are and you would be able to also see where the enemys your team members are seeing are, because they would show up as dots on the screen that only you can see.

plus lets say you get hit and your injured or one of your team members are injured, the devices would tell your team members where your at so they could help you.

also you could use them to send messages secretely to your team mates if their captured or your all captured so you can plan your escape if youve been seperated.

i think this would be a great idea provided that its ability to influence you in any way is programed out of it, or else it would be a security risk.

what do you think?
    STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

I don't think Togar, after spending all this time with Urgo, would want to talk or see us again. Plus I don't think he wanted his technology used for military purposes.
    Visit my Website

Comment

i think toga shot himself shortly after urgo was in his brain
      sigpic

Comment

urgo was a major pain but what you are suggesting makes it almost like the hud you see when you play halo and such.
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

that would be interesting but what about spies in there forces implanted with our technology? and what about when you get back would it be possible to turn it off?
          Spoiler:
          Originally posted by daredevil-k's signature using the quote
          god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

Urgo is the GREATEST. LONG LIVE URGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the point, i think it may distract team members if installed. However, strongly agree with the points made by mikey and the wise one respectively.

Comment

weird
              Spoiler:
              god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
                although he was able to suggest things to you and you did them, wouldnt it be cool if we met togar again and see if we could get the technology from him. i mean if it could be reprogramed somehow, maybe it could be a more milataristic version, you would implant them into the sg teams and they could aid them when their fighting a battle.

they could all link up and share info during a battle. like it would show you a holographic screen that tells you where your team members are and you would be able to also see where the enemys your team members are seeing are, because they would show up as dots on the screen that only you can see.

plus lets say you get hit and your injured or one of your team members are injured, the devices would tell your team members where your at so they could help you.

also you could use them to send messages secretely to your team mates if their captured or your all captured so you can plan your escape if youve been seperated.

i think this would be a great idea provided that its ability to influence you in any way is programed out of it, or else it would be a security risk.

what do you think?
                oh! so NOW you humans want to be Replicators... AFTER you blew me up!!

Comment

(replicator fith we have a common enemy... green ) So what have the evil replicators done to you this time? You annoyed or what?
                  Spoiler:

Comment

If Urgo is mentioned again, Mitchell should mention something about having a neural clone of somebody in one's head.
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

good point
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Would be awsome to have

GO GO URGOOO

Go Green

Comment

We could send him to our enemies.

Comment

Your all forgetting "Urgo" was a fluke.

The original technology was meant to study the species.

Urgo somehow got some wires crossed and he develoved an AI. That AI was then implanted back into Togar, so there is no more chips with Urgo out there.

The original chips were meant to study a race, their planet and if they are hostile or not.

With the chips, Togar could possibly control their actions and destroy them if he wanted to.
                            Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                              Your all forgetting "Urgo" was a fluke.

The original technology was meant to study the species.

Urgo somehow got some wires crossed and he develoved an AI. That AI was then implanted back into Togar, so there is no more chips with Urgo out there.

The original chips were meant to study a race, their planet and if they are hostile or not.

With the chips, Togar could possibly control their actions and destroy them if he wanted to.
                              But that purpose is boooooring

wouldn't you want a brain-buddy to eat cake with?

Go Green

Comment

Working...
                              X