No announcement yet.

Ship upgrades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every other upgrade has been mentioned. But fine, if people want to live in PerfectPlotLand where writers are gods that make no mistake and everything that looks like a plothole is an innocent omission or the simple fact that the physics laws of the universe changed last year and writers forgot to mention it, fine by me.

By the way, from Daedalus Variations "the Daedalus is on the milky way... expected to reach earth in two days". Even with a hyperdrive from 3 years ago it should take less than a day.

Comment

see it like this: intergalactic: smooth road. interstellar: bumpy road

Comment

Or maybe, right now the daedalus is being chased by some evil space monkeys, and it's not following a direct route to earth so they can leave the evil space monkeys behind before reaching earth.

Come on guys, do you really think that when the writers have to write the scripts they actually look up for every frakkin past reference so they can write according to it?

There are a lot of open issues (mostly regarding the cientific part) like this. I'm using dialogues to back up my theories, and all I get in answers are suppositions.

Comment

Originally posted by unluckynumber11 View Post
          In season 3 of sg1, in the episode "Deadman Switch" we are introduced to the scout ship. They could escaped the bounty hunter by flying it back home, but they said the hyperdrive only goes 2 times the speed of light which would mean that the journey would take 10 years. What??? In countless other episodes, the scout ship is seen going waaaaay faster than that and in a big galaxy, 2 times the speed of light isn't even practical. Also the scout ship that we see has cloaking capability and Aris said that it's an upgrade from the original, but then in the rest of the series, every scout ship has cloaking. plot hole??????
          If I remember correctly they said they would fly it to a closer planet with a gate (since Aris had removed the DHD's control crystal) not directly to Earth.
          Aris claimed the cloak was an upgrade but are you gonna believe a guy who has attacked you, told you he plans to bring you to a system lord and claim the bounty and has lied about his currant target? I don't think I would.

Comment

As u know the goa'uld have a genetic memory thing perhaps that is what happened:

Indeed

Comment

not all ships will have the same features
              STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

eternal
                The dedy was going just fast enough to fall into normal space just behind the hives. Arriving any sooner would've tipped them off. The only conclusion to be drawn is the orion was able to "catch up" to the hives.

Comment

Working...
                X