Aliens in Daedalus Variations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
    But we don't know how damaged said Aurora already was from fire from BC-304s, Hives and Travellers ships.
    It still had some shields left that they had to destroy before they could damage it though.

All I'm saying is that fighters being a threat to cap ships is hardly something only these new aliens have managed to pull off in Stargate. Wraith have even managed to use their darts to board enemy ships before (Travelers) though I can't say how they pulled that off. Maybe the culling beam can beam them through the outer hull if the range is short enough?

These guys seem to use sort of hybrid fighter/boarding shuttles which would account for why they stuff so many people into one of them, though it would seem that you could get even more boarding troops inside a Dart's culling beam.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
      Wraith have even managed to use their darts to board enemy ships before (Travelers) though I can't say how they pulled that off. Maybe the culling beam can beam them through the outer hull if the range is short enough?
      I believe in the episode in question, the hanger bay doors were open already as the Travelers were sending crew between the ships before Sheppard sent it into hyperspace.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Working...
      X