Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you drop an activated stargate into an ocean....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good point, If i ever get a stargate (i probably will eventualy.... NOT!!!!!) i'm going to use it to go to over planets,then i'll blow it up.
    Spoiler:
    Originally posted by daredevil-k's signature using the quote
    god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

ok sorry to break to you guys, im not sure of all the science but somewhere in stargate 2g1 samanther mentions that the stargate is built to not all things like water to transfer, something to do with density and pressure on the active wormhole

Comment

What about "Message in a Bottle". When SG1 brought that ancient orb back through the Stargate, the planets surface was like the moon but when the team gated through the atmosphere didn't follow them through.

Comment

In "The Shrine" when SGA-1 were trapped on top of the Stargate from the flooding, they dialed Atlantis. No water went through. Like someone already said, the Stargate can distinguish from a person that's actually trying to go through it and the pressure exerted by water.

Originally posted by Xiphias View Post
          if you drop an activated stargate into an ocean....
          Spoiler:
          It gets wet.

Comment

Working...
          X