Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Energy weapon battery(Continuum spoiler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually carter showed how to shoot it: like a really big gun. judging from the fact that we have seen much smaller stun weapons, the thing really is too big. unless it can take out vehicles and tanks

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
      I think your supposed to fire it like a rocket launcher- over your shoulder.
      I don't think its made to go over the shoulder.
      supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by supersoldier34 View Post
        I don't think its made to go over the shoulder.
        I'm telling you, that look slike pading in that curve between the barrel and the rest of the wepon.

Comment

when carter fired it, the blast was to small, was about the same when you fire a wraith gun or staff

a weapon of that size i would expect to blast freakin walls away

and i aslo thought felgers weapon was smaller yet maybe longer than the x-669
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
            when carter fired it, the blast was to small, was about the same when you fire a wraith gun or staff
            a weapon of that size i would expect to blast freakin walls away

and i aslo thought felgers weapon was smaller yet maybe longer than the x-669

maybe it has multiple settings one for blasting people and one for blasting gliders or alkeshes. i mean all she wanted to do was take out her assasin. not blow the place up. and if it truely can take out gliders then it is way better than a rocket launcher b/c it about the same size but with unlimited ammunition b/c its energy based, making it a real step forward.

it may also be desinged to mount onto an f302. i mean thet would be the next logical step to create a wepon for the 302s that dosent need ammunition i mean then it could hang in longer during an engagement.
            STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Its held like a machine gun, or if anyone has seen the Alien Trilogy. Its held like a smart gun.

There is a strap that you attach it to yourself, then hold the one grip which has the trigger and the base of the gun.

Its not mass produced yet, she wore it as a joke as to Ball escaping. Like, hes prisoned on a planet of thousands of Tokra, Jaffa and Tauri with battleships in space to watch over. Then she comes with a gun just to mess around.
              Visit my Website

Comment

It's kinda like that giant staff weapon Teal'c got off a death glider (he killed Tanith with that weapon.)

Comment

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
                  all i know is it an ugly looking piece of tech.
                  look at the bright side, it was ugly but the girl holding it was so...... not.
                  "FOR DISTANT WORLDS WE PLEDGE TO RESPECT"

Comment

i hope that, on the highest setting, the impact is like a rocket, or its size is useless. and missiles are superior in the fighter combat. but the x-699 could be good against shields and suck

Comment

Working...
                    X