No announcement yet.

Who's The most Advanced?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fact that ZPM's arent drained noticable from firing drones? the superweapon didnt noticably drain the ZPM.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
      the fact that ZPM's arent drained noticable from firing drones? the superweapon didnt noticably drain the ZPM.
      The same ZPM was used to fight off Anubis, a feat which both heavily depleted the ZPM and drone supplies in our universe.
      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Most advanced technology is Ancient. Because,

Ori sent more than 1 ship to earth because of platform (with only 1 ZPM). if we replace this platform with Atlantis like 1 million years ago, i don't think 5-10 Ori ships enough to defeat earth.

With Atlantis's shield capacity, Ori need really big fleet for defeat this platform. (with 3 ZPM and they can make more)

And Ancients has nearly done most advanced energy source (Rodney blowed all system) while they were in war against Wraith. if they could finish? Unlimited energy for shileds or drones...

but for me,

Most advanced civilization are Ancients and Travelers. They don't have a world or land for themselves. but they could build their tech on space which capable to convert and use Ancient tech or fight with Wraith, Replicators... if they could live on a world??

i can't imagine their tech level. Yes, they did this because of Wraith threat but they can always find another enemies
        Last edited by velmate; 23 July 2008, 06:09 AM.

Comment

travellers arent most advanced. infact, they are devancing. they loose knowledge, and their ships are old and irreplacable.

furlings. id imagine them to be like a nox/asgard mix. peacefull, and like war less than the asgard. everything is about peacefull technology. imagine, moleculary constructors, matter converters, advanced synthesisers, self-sustaining spacecraft.

Comment

travellers arent most advanced. infact, they are devancing. they loose knowledge, and their ships are old and irreplacable.
            How are they regressing? Their ships are old... so what? That doesn't mean they aren't still experimenting with new technologies; in fact, given their situation, that's MORE likely.

furlings. id imagine them to be like a nox/asgard mix. peacefull, and like war less than the asgard. everything is about peacefull technology. imagine, moleculary constructors, matter converters, advanced synthesisers, self-sustaining spacecraft.
            Your lack of evidence astounds me...
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

i said i imagine them to be. remember "paradise lost"?? they created a utopia. sounds more noxish than asgard/ancientish

Comment

i said i imagine them to be. remember "paradise lost"?? they created a utopia. sounds more noxish than asgard/ancientish
                oh yeah, they created a paradise where you end up killing each other =)
                lol
                K_ot_W
                ....I'm gonna go eat some cake. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Knight_ofthe_Word View Post
                  oh yeah, they created a paradise where you end up killing each other =)
                  lol
                  K_ot_W
                  errrrr, only as a result of the Goa'uld...
                  Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                    errrrr, only as a result of the Goa'uld...
                    Then it couldn't have been a very advanced paradise
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                      Then it couldn't have been a very advanced paradise

haha exactly! "look guys, im going to create a paradise, you CAN all go in, i don't care if you're enemies!" spending eternity with your enemy, hmm seems like paradise to me.

Plus it was because of the water on the planet. Made you go cwazy =P

K_ot_W

Comment

a goauld smuggled a paranoia drug inside.

and i still laugh about maybourne's fishing methods

Comment

lol yeah *throws grenade* anyone up for dinner?

=)

not exactly a paradise though...

K_ot_W

Comment

haha exactly! "look guys, im going to create a paradise, you CAN all go in, i don't care if you're enemies!" spending eternity with your enemy, hmm seems like paradise to me.

Plus it was because of the water on the planet. Made you go cwazy =P

K_ot_W
                            It wasn't the water...
                            Meh.

Comment

uhh yes, it was.

the Goa'uld who smuggled in the paranoia drug laced the water with it, hence it WAS the water.

Knight

Comment

uhh yes, it was.

the Goa'uld who smuggled in the paranoia drug laced the water with it, hence it WAS the water.

Knight
                                It was the plant...
                                Meh.

Comment

Working...
                                X