X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    there was mention of an asgard. perhaps hermiod? time will tell

Comment

I'm willing to be it's the Furlings, at least it would help explain why Daniel Jackson just has to be involved.

And why the hell do they let this guy out of the house anymore? He manged to piss the gould, the Ori and via figuring it out how to get to atlantis the Wriath..

Honestly, if this guy wasn't around Earth would be much happier.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
        Spoiler:
        there was mention of an asgard. perhaps hermiod? time will tell
        Spoiler:
        That Asgard has been said to be rogue-my bet Loki broke out of Asgard Prison

Comment

Originally posted by jnadreth View Post
          Spoiler:
          That Asgard has been said to be rogue-my bet Loki broke out of Asgard Prison
          okey how can a asgard brake out of a prison, have you seen how they look like

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
            okey how can a asgard brake out of a prison, have you seen how they look like
            Spoiler:
            Becuase the Asgard are freaking intelligent and could probably mcgyver any device they need out of a paperclip.

Anyway I think the new enemy could be friends of the Asgard someone reasonably advanced who thinks that we destroyed them (Oddysey was one of the last ships in orbit before the planet blew up) Anyone with decent sensors could have just picked up the Oddysey leavign at the explosion and not seeing the ORI toilets becuase of the explosion.

And for the Asgard beams theres one way of cancelling them out without making them weaker, Have the enemy use tactics and actualy fleet formations. TPTB tried doing this with the Wraith but they Wraith aren't powerful anymore. Destroyers, Frigate, Cruiser, Carrier are the way to stop the weapon and if the ships are reasonible well armed enough to stop most of our 304's from getting to a vital ship they would be strong.

The Asgard device could just make them aware of our presence in Pegasus and thats why they start fighting us there, Also would be fun to watch 2 proper enemies fighting (Wraith, New enemy) Because the Wraith would never be happy with any enemy coming in as a threat unless they threatened Micheal and were leaving the Wraith along. Or maybe they could ally with the Wraith against us and Micheal and we side with Micheal strange turn of events.
            if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

How about seeing an old SG-1 race like the Mimic Aliens?

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

The Borg are going to take over the SG universe.

I suspected this all along.

Comment

Perhaps they are the aliens referred to in the deadalus variations.

Comment

no.

besides, i think its a fun way to meet an enemy.

"we found attero"

"wait, what are those ships doing here?"

alien:
                    "what the hell are you doing here"

Tauri:
                    "aah!' * fires*

alien:"thats an act of war!"

Comment

We should definetly start the fighting, Maybe we get a taste of our own medicine and they think our way of doing things need changing so they poke there nose in.
                      if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

I think it was said that

*We have never seen them before. Doesn't mean we never heard of them before (furlings)
                        *They aren't humanoid. EH: No Wraith, Goa'uld, or humans

Go Green

Comment

Dare I say what everyone is thinking? furlings...

Don't hurt me please. I just wana see them. The suspence of not knowing what the furlings are has been eating me up for years....

It's probably going to be Weirs replicator who have transformed into something else. If that is the case I will kill myself...

Comment

furlings are said to be the biggest mistake in stargate. some writers regret ever mentioning them. and seriously. do you ever expect them to come??

they are humanoid, most likely. but they are an alien species. so no humans. wraith arent humans. they are asgard-like alien[as in, no human with different eyebrows and ears and call it a vulcan]

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                              I'm not joking, if the bring back the replicators either MW or PG one more time, I will stop watching Atlantis. Honestly, it's pathetic, come up with something new and fresh, keep old fans interested and bring in some newbies wih some wonderful new race, be it ally or enemy, i don't give a s**t.
                              if daniel is in it why would it be replicators who are the new race, since when are the replicators even a race...., and if the atlantis expedition hasnt heard of them then maybe they didnt even have a stargate, or are the technologically advanced then humans, of atlantis i mean.
                              "FOR DISTANT WORLDS WE PLEDGE TO RESPECT"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daniel Jackson View Post
                                if daniel is in it why would it be replicators who are the new race, since when are the replicators even a race...., and if the atlantis expedition hasnt heard of them then maybe they didnt even have a stargate, or are the technologically advanced then humans, of atlantis i mean.
                                I was saying it might be the replicators bcos our batch of writers seem incapable of launching a completely new, unique and original idea.

Having Daniel in the episode would make it more likely that it is replicators when you think about it. He has been battling them for over 7 years and helped destroy them by freezing them in Reckoning part 2.
                                Meh.

Comment

Working...
                                X