What can beat the Andromeda Ascendant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
    is there anything within the andromeda universe able to kil andromeda?
    *sight*

Magog world ship
    Wrath of Achilies

and various smalelr ships that i can't remember, theere weas this on with a gama ray burster, this giant robot ship, the nitzeans. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
      Kilman and Aman, I'm going to put this as politewly as my strained patience can:

GO READ THE FRAKIGN THREAD! EVERYTHING YOU'VE SAID HAS BEEN THOUGH OF, AND DISAPROVED.
      no need to get pissed off for, its just a friendly discussion thread. But it is nice to see who gets pissed off more, proving my point even more.

and I have NOT seen a disprove of my points. There is nothing to suggest that what I have said is NOT true. However you may DISAPPROVE all you like Andromeda has range, good for it, but missiles don't do jack against shields. It has manuverability.....ok, but just because it can manuver does not mean that it can outrun beam weapons or drones. (the oddesey and dedalus seem to be almost as manuverable anyway....) We have no way of knowing exactly how fast a beam weapon or a drone travels.........I would assume beam weapons travel at speed of light. Andromeda cannot outrun light without hyperspace. No ship can outrun light in normal space......its physics for you.

And just because Andromeda blocks EM frequencies, it does NOT mean it blocks beaming. We have no way of knowing if beaming is even EM.....The asgard made the technology..... This is Andromeda armament.....

40 missile launchers, firing 8 rounds per second.[3]
      20 megatons of "direct-hit firepower"[4]
      The Andromeda carries 6 types of missiles and 1 type of bomb to provide sturdy tactical support in dynamic situations. Listed below, they are:

OM-5 Standard Offensive Kinetic Kill Missiles
      DM-5 Standard Defensive Kinetic Kill Missiles
      PM-6 Star Arrow Smart Anti-Ship Missiles (ASM)
      PM-6L Strategic Star Arrow Smart ASM Extended Range Variant
      PM-6LII Strategic Star Arrow multiple Independent Kill Vehicle (MIKV) Variant
      SAPM-6III Strike Arrow Surface Attack Variant
      Nova Bombs

12 Point defense lasers (PDLs) : These are positioned over the ship to shoot down enemy missiles at close range.
      12 AP Cannons
      6 Radiating Countermeasure Generators
      1 AI command and control entity
      Andromeda does 20 megatons of firepower, WEAK to stargate specs.......not when 1200 megatons did nothing to a goa'uld Ha'tak........It would tickle any stargate ship and that is about it. All any stargate ship would have to do is land a hit with a beam weapon and Andromeda is done.
      Last edited by Amann; 23 June 2008, 06:03 AM.
      sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Originally posted by Amann View Post
        no need to get pissed off for, its just a friendly discussion thread. But it is nice to see who gets pissed off more, proving my point even more.

and I have NOT seen a disprove of my points. There is nothing to suggest that what I have said is NOT true. However you may DISAPPROVE all you like Andromeda has range, good for it, but missiles don't do jack against shields. It has manuverability.....ok, but just because it can manuver does not mean that it can outrun beam weapons or drones. (the oddesey and dedalus seem to be almost as manuverable anyway....) We have no way of knowing exactly how fast a beam weapon or a drone travels.........I would assume beam weapons travel at speed of light. Andromeda cannot outrun light without hyperspace. No ship can outrun light in normal space......its physics for you.
        DisaPROVE, as in preove that you are worng. We argued over it a lot, trust me, go read the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo214 View Post
          Ok a 304, or even a 303 can destroy the Andromeda and then some....

Shields are better than nothing, and just because the Andromeda is huge and that it can fire a million missiles at once doesn't mean anything. as soon as the 304 drops out it can beam all its nukes into the Andromeda and then blast away with the Asgard weapons...while the Andromeda can fire all those missiles it still has to beat down the shields...also the oddessey can cloak so the Andromeda wouldn't know what the hell was going on...

size and number means nothing compared to better quality of defense and offense...
          Man you really dont know how to read a thread before you post in it do you.

Ill dissprove your "idiotc" clams, even though we have already disproved them.
          You couldnt beam anything onto the Andromeda because of immnse radar and radio frequency jaming.
          2nd. As already stated before. The Asgard Beams are to slow. All Andromeda would have to do is do a complete 180 andsend engines to max. Asgard beam easily avoided.
          3rd- The Odyssey would never get a chance to cloak.
          What ever i am now, what ever this makes me, what evers happened to me, it doesnt change the man i am, have been, or want to be.- Colonel Saul Tigh.

Some times you have to roll a hard six-Admiral Adama

sigpic -Rest in Peace Battlestar Pegasus. BS62!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

DisaPROVE, as in preove that you are worng. We argued over it a lot, trust me, go read the thread.
            Crazy tom. I would stop wasteing my time(no offense) if their to stupid to go and read though the previous post, then so be them.
            What ever i am now, what ever this makes me, what evers happened to me, it doesnt change the man i am, have been, or want to be.- Colonel Saul Tigh.

Comment

sorry tom but it stated nowhere that those two ships were from andromeda.

is there anything within stargate that can beat it? or can it outrun ascended beings aswell

it can cloak right after dropping out. if were going stargate-wise, which is normal as its a stargate forum, then it can cloak easily. once cloaked, and we are talking about perhaps the most advanced cloak in existance, then it wont be detected.

the deadalus' and appollo's beams may be slow, but the oddy had faster beams
              Last edited by thekillman; 23 June 2008, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cap.Dylan Hunt View Post
                Crazy tom. I would stop wasteing my time(no offense) if their to stupid to go and read though the previous post, then so be them.
                I trive on hopeless causes Somebody has to kickstart their cranial developemnt

Comment

is there anything within stargate that can beat it? or can it outrun ascended beings aswell
                  WTF are you on about?

Maybe, the replicator cruiser, it might be able to keep pace, but I'm not sure becasue we never found out how it could espcape the black hole's gravity by tweaking the TD device. Aside from that.......I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Comment

I trive on hopeless causes Somebody has to ickstart their cranial developemnt
                    well good luck to you. I learned along time ago that you its best to let societies ill minded to just go on there trolling and such. Because there not really doing this thread any good.

Comment

*sight*

Magog world ship
                      Wrath of Achilies
                      you replied to me. so these ships are from andromeda, but i asked it cause it wasnt stated in the first page that they were from andromeda

Comment

Originally posted by Cap.Dylan Hunt View Post
                        well good luck to you. I learned along time ago that you its best to let societies ill minded to just go on there trolling and such. Because there not really doing this thread any good.
                        But a problem can't be solved by igoring it. Threfore I set out to acomplish a task as imposible as remakign the Commonwelth

Comment

*sight*

Magog world ship
                          Wrath of Achilies

so.....
                          Let me help:

http://saveandromeda.com/allsystems/ This site was maintained is pre hercules in space era, writen by one of the writers.

http://en.androwiki.org/Main_Page This is the wiki.

Comment

it can cloak right after dropping out. if were going stargate-wise, which is normal as its a stargate forum, then it can cloak easily. once cloaked, and we are talking about perhaps the most advanced cloak in existance, then it wont be detected.

the deadalus' and appollo's beams may be slow, but the oddy had faster beams
                            idiotness at its peak.

The Magog world ship and the Wrath of Archilles(which is a DMC Heavy High Gaurd Battleship) are both from Andromeda. And how would you since you stated in previous post that you didnt even watch Andromeda or that you had never seen it.

Comment

Let me help:

http://saveandromeda.com/allsystems/ This site was maintained is pre hercules in space era, writen by one of the writers.

http://saveandromeda.com/allsystems/ This is the wiki.
                              I was think about post a link to the all system libary.

Comment

But a problem can't be solved by igoring it. Threfore I set out to acomplish a task as imposible as remakign the Commonwelth
                                Lol. Ight then. lets see if we cant show some people the way of The Commonwealth.

Comment

Working...
                                X