No announcement yet.

Ideas On How To Increase 304 Production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 - Establish a bunch of off-world mining colonies, on deserted planets where we would work the mines and on populated planets where we and the local population can work the mines.

The Asgard had weak bodies, I doubt they put their bodies on the line to mine anything.
    We have all the tech of the Asgard, we just have to use it!
    Go into there system and find out all about their mining tech and order the Asgard core to build it all. By using their tech and systems, mining should go much faster and should be more efficient.

2 - Choose the site for the secret assembly line and do the following:
    • Build a power plant. It doesn't have to be the latest and more difficult to build, Even a 10,000 years old Asgard design for a power plant, would produce far more energy than what the entire planet is currently producing (all combined).
    • Build the assembly line that should:
      1. Be underground;
      2. Have enough space for at least 2 ships (it should be much bigger so to make it easy to build a new and bigger design);
      3. Have an Asgard core with many beaming units, a time dilation field, the detail designs of the 304 with instructions on how to build every part with the matter converter (Unending 10x20), and after the parts are built, they are beamed into place (The hole production of parts and assembly will be automated - NO HUMANS INVOLVED);

3 - Beaming Obelisks: One at the Assembly Line and one at each mining colony so that the mined materials can be beamed to Earth via the Wormhole.

4 - When enough raw materials have been mined for the project, here is what will happen:
    • The materials are beamed to Earth, directly to the plant.
    • The core will be initialized and the 304 building program will run as follows:
      1. A Time Dilation Field will be remotely activate (with no people inside it) encompassing the Factory and the Power Plant;
      2. The core will convert the mined materials into the needed parts for the 304;
      3. When the parts are complete, they would be beamed into place (even the smallest parts like screws can be beamed into place)
      4. When the ship or ships are complete, the Time Dilation Field will shutdown.

So, from the time that all the mined raw materials are sent to Earth and the Asgard Core is initialized to build the 304, to the end, when the Time Dilation Field is shutdown, all it takes is a few seconds to finish building the 304 or anything else for that matter(depending on how fast time is passing inside the field)

With enough raw materials and my proposed setup we, the Tau'ri, can build an Armada in a day!!

What do you think?

Comment

Slave labor on other planet. Hey it worked for the Goauld...We got the Unas mining for food and supplies. I'm joking.

Why not make a deal with one of the inhabitants of planets we have helped in the past.

1. Langarans (Jonas' people) shields. We can trust Jonas. He has come through before. He can protect his people from attacks.

2. Galar (Memory recall tech) hyperspace engines. They want engines anyway we teach them to build it. They produce it for us.

3. Tokra build is Asgard beaming technology. In exchange the Tokra will be a protectorate of Earth and we teach them to build medical and asgard cloning tech.

Weapons will be produced on Earth.

The moon will be colonized to assemble the parts.
      Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by mago1978 View Post
        1 - Establish a bunch of off-world mining colonies, on deserted planets where we would work the mines and on populated planets where we and the local population can work the mines.

The Asgard had weak bodies, I doubt they put their bodies on the line to mine anything.
        Go into there system and find out all about their mining tech and order the Asgard core to build it all. By using their tech and systems, mining should go much faster and should be more efficient.
        I like the way you think mago1978.

1- I think it is a good idea. We have the tech let's make use of it

2 - Choose the site for the secret assembly line and do the following:
        • Build a power plant. It doesn't have to be the latest and more difficult to build, Even a 10,000 years old Asgard design for a power plant, would produce far more energy than what the entire planet is currently producing (all combined).
        • Build the assembly line that should:
          1. Be underground;
          2. Have enough space for at least 2 ships (it should be much bigger so to make it easy to build a new and bigger design);
          3. Have an Asgard core with many beaming units, a time dilation field, the detail designs of the 304 with instructions on how to build every part with the matter converter (Unending 10x20), and after the parts are built, they are beamed into place (The hole production of parts and assembly will be automated - NO HUMANS INVOLVED);
        2- Good ideas too even if I wonder if the whole process is cost-effective.. And just one question : since the whole process is automated what's the point in having the assembly line on Earth. For example, we could put it in some abandonned planet with or without a Gate. Why not use the remnant of Abydos? I'm sure no one will even try to dial that adress.

3 - Beaming Obelisks: One at the Assembly Line and one at each mining colony so that the mined materials can be beamed to Earth via the Wormhole.
        3- Why not? Do we know how they work and how to make one?

4 - When enough raw materials have been mined for the project, here is what will happen:
        • The materials are beamed to Earth, directly to the plant.
        • The core will be initialized and the 304 building program will run as follows:
          1. A Time Dilation Field will be remotely activate (with no people inside it) encompassing the Factory and the Power Plant;
          2. The core will convert the mined materials into the needed parts for the 304;
          3. When the parts are complete, they would be beamed into place (even the smallest parts like screws can be beamed into place)
          4. When the ship or ships are complete, the Time Dilation Field will shutdown.

So, from the time that all the mined raw materials are sent to Earth and the Asgard Core is initialized to build the 304, to the end, when the Time Dilation Field is shutdown, all it takes is a few seconds to finish building the 304 or anything else for that matter(depending on how fast time is passing inside the field)
        4- For this we would have to build an Asgard core with a Time Dilation Field generator built-in

...or use the one given to us by the now gone Asgard. But the fact is that there is more in this core that such trival tech and knowledge. So I'd rather see it in a (military?) lab for further studying and applications. Which mean that except if we face a new threat in the galaxy, the production of 304 by this way won't happen.

But even with that, congratulations for your ideas
        La vie est une tragédie - Tout le monde meurt à la fin.
        L'Histoire est une comédie - Les gentils gagnent toujours à la fin.

Comment

1: find a naquahdah vein
          2: build an automated mine.
          3: build an automated Shipyard.

tadaa.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
            1: find a naquahdah vein
            2: build an automated mine.
            3: build an automated Shipyard.

tadaa.
            you mean a trinium vein. right?
            STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

naquahdah is more important.

a neutronium vein isnt bad either.

Comment

....The Asgard had weak bodies, I doubt they put their bodies on the line to mine anything.
                I agree but how much power would the automated fabrication technology use?
                ....[*]Build the assembly line that should:[*]Be underground;[*]Have enough space for at least 2 ships (it should be much bigger so to make it easy to build a new and bigger design);[*]Have an Asgard core with many beaming units, a time dilation field, the detail designs of the 304 with instructions on how to build every part with the matter converter (Unending 10x20), and after the parts are built, they are beamed into place

Dilation field…this is the key if its automated we could have 50 ships off the production line every two years!

Genius!

sigpic

Comment

naquahdah is more important.

a neutronium vein isnt bad either.

no trinium is what the ships are made out of. how can naquada be more inportant when your trying to build ships.
                  STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

and takes up s much power as produced in that time...

Comment

naquahdah is used as powersource, for hyperdrive components, and a ton of other important systems, including all alien tech. and neutronium is important for it aswell.

trinium is used as an alloy in some components

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post

Dilation field…this is the key if its automated we could have 50 ships off the production line every two years!
                        Genius!

yeah, but can we supply eneough materials to build 50 ships in 2 years. not to mention how many people would have to know about it to have a crew for 50 ships. i guess it seems a little far fetched and a little over ambitious
                        STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

I absolutly love the idea for the time dialation equiped shipyard it never crossed my mind so well done.

We need slaves goshdarn it.

I don't think that Jonas's people should build us Highly Advanced Asgard shields Or HAAS as i like to call em. Remember any defensive technology can be used as an offensive technology. Also as the ORI managed to conquer there planet I don't feel to safe knowing that if it gets conquered again then it then the invaders will get hold of those shields. (Im very selfish and close minded)

Give the Tokra the time dialation technology, Asgard shields and Asgard sensors also Ancient tricorder thing because even if we don't get much in return they deserve it and will help even more with intelligence operations and defense. Even if we get a slow but steady stream of Tricorders in return we will still get more Better intelligence from them.

How about building them in another galaxy surely one of the closer galaxies can be accesible to us 1 that only take a few days/weeks to get to and is sparsly populated would be better for us if we can find the right materials.
                          if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

build em in ida. not a single race there. so hey, nice and safe

Comment

The title of this post was a question on "How To Increase 304 Production".

All I did was to come up with the best scenario I could think off to achieve this goal.

Originally posted by lord groovy View Post
                              2- Good ideas too even if I wonder if the whole process is cost-effective.. And just one question : since the whole process is automated what's the point in having the assembly line on Earth. For example, we could put it in some abandonned planet with or without a Gate. Why not use the remnant of Abydos? I'm sure no one will even try to dial that adress.
                              Why build the shipyard that will produce the most powerful ship in 4 Galaxies off-world?
                              Why risk loosing it and all its tech to an inversion force.

Earth would spend less resources with it here on Earth. Less people needed to maintain, operate and repair the facility and less people needed to defend it (and it would still be safer than with it off-world).

If you're worried that the press or the public will stumble into the facility, then we should build it on the South Pole. I doubt the penguins will rat us out.

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                              No more then the dedicated Asgard Power Plant, that I suggested, can provide.

Beaming Obelisks: To get this tech, if the Asgard core doesn't already have, go to the Sodan planet or go back to the planet with the Dragon, say the name of the protector and get your self transported to one of Merlin's caves without the Ori on you tale!

To duplicate the Asgard core:

In the Ark of Truth movie, when the replicator was being built by the core, Sam said that all you have to do is ask the Core what you want and provide some parameters, and the Core will fill in the rest and give you the result or whatever was asked of it.

So, all we have to do, is provide power and the raw materials, and then ask the Core to build a duplicate Core.

Note that for my proposed "Factory", We don't need a duplicate Core, just one that has the bare minimum of info and tech need to do the task.

Comment

build em in ida. not a single race there. so hey, nice and safe
                                After the replicators rampage it is probably true but it also means few resources the reps would have left the worlds barren and dust. transport will be a problem as well.
                                Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Working...
                                X