Replicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replicator

Now I love SGA, but I am not entirely sure if this isright or not. But are they ever going to reincorporate the rouge Replicator's we saw after the Wraith and Human's destroyed Asuras? Cause I mean if that really was Dr. Weir then why doesn't she try and find her way back to Atlantis, or if it is the Replicator Weir why doesn't she try and help the human's thourgh out the PG?

Perhaps wait till the next season to air?

Spoilers ahead:
    Spoiler:
    The rogue Asurans are set to appear in the episode "Ghost in the Machine" and while Dr Weir's with them in some capacity, she won't be portrayed by Torri Higginson as she turned down the role.

If you want to know more, then check Gateworld's season 5 section for the episode I mentioned. If you don't want to know more then don't read the spoilers as its a significant part of the plotline.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post

Spoilers ahead:
      Spoiler:
      The rogue Asurans are set to appear in the episode "Ghost in the Machine" and while Dr Weir's with them in some capacity, she won't be portrayed by Torri Higginson as she turned down the role.

If you want to know more, then check Gateworld's season 5 section for the episode I mentioned. If you don't want to know more then don't read the spoilers as its a significant part of the plotline.
      Indeed. From what I understand
      Spoiler:
      her consciousness is somehow inside a body identical to Fran,
      although how that works I have no idea.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
        Indeed. From what I understand
        Spoiler:
        her consciousness is somehow inside a body identical to Fran,
        although how that works I have no idea.
        Well it was a last minute addition I think:
        Spoiler:
        Since Torri isnt come back, they needed someway to bring Weir's character for the episode. Kind of like how Orlin was an adult way back in SG-1 and became a child in season 9 because the original actor couldnt take the part at the time.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post

Spoilers ahead:
          Spoiler:

Okay thanks and I will most definatly look into that episode!

Comment

Wow I should've been more smart and just looked at that episode in the first place. So like we probably won't se Torri in any episodes for a while then? Cause if so that would like really really suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmandex View Post
              Wow I should've been more smart and just looked at that episode in the first place. So like we probably won't se Torri in any episodes for a while then? Cause if so that would like really really suck.
              The way things are:
              Spoiler:
              It doesn't seem Torri will be returning, Weir will in another form namely as FRAN but not Higginson sadly which is a shame as I really started liking her character. Who knows, maybe she might return in the future but that's a bit of a longshot at this point.

Comment

Working...
              X