Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anything I would most likely just go around and freak people out just like knock on peoples doors then when they open it just walk on in and turn on the television or destroy thier toliet.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmandex View Post
      If anything I would most likely just go around and freak people out just like knock on peoples doors then when they open it just walk on in and turn on the television or destroy their toilet.
      Or destroy their toilet, hm, points for originality.

What would I do... well it would depend if the personal cloaking device also cloaked any items I was holding.
      In which case, I would steal from the rich and give to the middle class.

However, if it didn't cloak things I was holding, well people could start shooting blind and blow me away. That would be no fun.

Comment

girls locker room and playboy Mansion
        sigpic

ATLANTIS RULES

Comment

Originally posted by SGAtlantisP60 View Post
          playboy Mansion
          You might as well just get a mannequin LOL it's probably less plastic

Comment

Go out and find all the terrorists, paedophiles (sp?), rapists and drug dealers and then kill them!!

As to the girls locker romm, that would make me a paedo (again sp?), but in the Victoria's Secrets changing room??? MMMMMmmmmm
            http://www.myspace.com/adam_1973

Comment

Spy important people, witness dirty little secrets and then blackmail them.

Comment

follow around hot girls girls locker room victorias secret locker room abercrombie locker room hollister locker room hot topic locker room skimpy clothes store locker room tap girls and they get scared and run out naked muahahahaha get money do things with it....lol
                SUCK IT P90

hes shooting bunnies so cute give him a G36 and he'll be shooting bears

Comment

Land it on cars parked outside of frat parties. Try driving home drunk now!
                  Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                  The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                  I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                  A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                  That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                  Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                  Caboose: They could be worse?
                  Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    Swish it, all dramatic like.
                    dude i just got that u get green
                    SUCK IT P90

hes shooting bunnies so cute give him a G36 and he'll be shooting bears

Comment

i would probably use it to make someone "fly"

other people dont see me standing under him/her
                      And the meek shall inherit the earth...............but only after the last soldier wills it to them

Comment

Working...
                      X