No announcement yet.

if the goa'uld made a death star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when earth couldnt travel in space they were one step ahead: blowing up stars.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
      when earth couldnt travel in space they were one step ahead: blowing up stars.
      When was it?

And so far, you don't really need a death star to destroy a planet. In SG, it is possible with sufficient amount of naquadah :
      - case 1 : use 2 stargates with a wormhole that goes through the center of the planet. Send the naquadah and shut the incoming Gates when it is in the center of the Planet. The natural reactions inside the planet will take care of everything.
      - case 2 : the same but with in hyperspace generator. You send the naquadah inside the planet. It is quite useful when you do not have access to Gates.

Note : If you are an ancient, it is wise to replace naquadah by ZPM and wiser to fly out of the zone as fast as possible.
      La vie est une tragédie - Tout le monde meurt à la fin.
      L'Histoire est une comédie - Les gentils gagnent toujours à la fin.

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
          I was going to post something like this but I don't think it ever would have been this good.

Quoted for truth and lols.
          Where's my green man? You owe me that green you know.
          Man don't try to fool me, I want that green and now!
          The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
            Where's my green man? You owe me that green you know.
            Man don't try to fool me, I want that green and now!
            Careful now, you're starting to sound like a TV producer.

Comment

If the goa'uld were to build a deathstar, SG-1 wouldnt have to even bother destroying it, George Lucas and his army of lawyers would be on it and dismantling it before you could say im gonna sue for copywrite infringment!!!!!!!!

Comment

we send chuck norris. or bush.

a deathstar wouldnt work. send the apollo with a few horizons and you are done

Comment

I'd stop watching Stargate and have all memories of it removed.

Comment

Working...
                  X