Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooky, checking in . . .

. . . and checking out again shortly.

I thought I'd come on while I had the opportunity (and it took two days of trying with this almost worthless internet conection to get this chance) and let ya'll know what's been up with me and my projects.

I haven't abandoned them, infact I've actually made some good progress on the stories, but I have very little free time right now, and until yesterday I hadn't had any kind of access to a computer since early February, when I started Army Basic Training.

I graduated BCT last week, and durring what free time I had in BCT I was able to outline almost half of the 18 stories I have planned to take place durring Seasons 3 and 4 of Atlantis. This includes a full outline of the Millenial Pride story (I know at least a few of you have been looking forward that one for a while), which will kick off the whole thing.

I started Army tech school (called AIT) last week, and in a few weeks, we'll be allowed to have laptops at night and on weekends. You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to having a computer again. I plan to pump out these stories first, since the USB drive with all my starship models is halfway across the country still.

Thats actually about it. When I finally get a laptop, I hope to get caught up on all the activity I've missed on the forum, not to mention the last 6 or 7 eps of season 4, which I've not seen yet.

We don't have any classes on weekends, so it's possible I may stop in on saturdays and sundays over the next couple weeks, as long as my company doesn't screw up and loose our weekend privlages (and I can get a usable internet conection). If not, I'll see you all in a month or so, ready to rock.

Cooky: Ship Builder, Wanna-be Amateur Author and now American Soldier
Working...
X