Tainted one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tainted one.

I was watching Zero Hour just now and I was wondering what did they do with the tainted ZPM?

Could they use the Tainted ZPM in SGA?

Not as a powersource but as a weapon. They trick Michael or Todd into taking the tainted one and they end up blowing themselves up.

Or maybe Atlantis has a means of purifying the alien substance Camulus placed there so they can use it for Atlantis.

What other uses could you have for it?
    Stargate Revival Please!

Yeah i think we still have it as we gave camulus(Or whoever) the depleted one cause he's a stupid idiot.

But its a one off weapon and I would pretty much garauntee that micheal or Todd would check the device first they aren't idiots and then they would have an overly powerful weapon. Might be worth seeing if we can repair it to working order.
    if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

I believe, Jack said, he gave "Camel-Ass" the non tainted, depleted one.
      So Earth still has the tainted ZPM.

Comment

Got put in the giant Warehouse at the end of Indiana Jones.
        Disliked a recent episode?
        Hate the current season Stargate Atlantis or SG1?
        The writers killed off your favourite character?

Well suck it up Cupcake. It is only a Television Show.

Comment

This has been discussed before.
          All the Tainted power source needs to explodes is a something to drain the ZPM's power. Or an electrical device attached to it.

It would make for an awesome weapon seeing it has the ability to (one time) blow up an entire solar system.

It'll never happen though.

Comment

We should put it in Michael's birthday celebration as our present then if he uses it, it blows in his face. So much for birthday candles.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
            Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
            The Chevron Team
            Spoiler:
            Never make everything Organic!
            Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
            :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
            :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
            :The drones are heading towards us.
            :Those drones look familiar...
            : SQUID?!?
            We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

The substance is like dust or glue. I don't think it would be too hard to remove it. But like the crystal skull aliens, retu, reool, gadmeer, and anything else, it is forgotten about

Go Green

Comment

The substance is, yes like dust or glue, but like dust, you cannot remove all of it. Some still gets stuck somewhere.

The Chevron Team
                Spoiler:
                :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
                  The substance is like dust or glue. I don't think it would be too hard to remove it. But like the crystal skull aliens, retu, reool, gadmeer, and anything else, it is forgotten about
                  dont forget those awesome nox

Comment

Don't forget the impressive Eurondans, and Furlings!

The Chevron Team
                    Spoiler:

Comment

And Furlings!!!
                      As for the Eurondans... I'll assume they blew each other up. Their crystal technology looked alot like Ancient or Asgard tech, though. Hmm...
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Yes, we have forgotten a lot of stuff from SG-1.

The Tainted one would be useful for Atlantis but I had a thought if TPTB kept bringing back stories characters elements from SG-1 How would it affect SGA? I mean Would it make a SGA a mere extention of SG-1 rather than a show in itself? How would the fans feel about it?
                        Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Working...
                        X